MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 16 December 2012

WWE TLC and day 3 of the twelve days of ClixMas


Hi all and welcome to a TLC special post. I keep meaning to do special post (or at least a part of the Neoscream’s Life) talking a bit about the up a coming WWE event since before I continual on talking about AJ, but I always forget. This time I manage to get around to do one.

First off, Team Hell No and Ryback vs. The Shield in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. With brute strength, experience even numbers I would say Team Hell No and Ryback would win this match. Come on Team Hell No manage to take down several tag teams on their own with just chairs. However, I bet The Shield or Paul Heyman has a surprise or two (or more) for Team Hell No and Ryback.

Next is World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus in a Chairs match. I want Sheamus to win and Big Show provide he is scared of Sheamus as well, but I know this will be a very close and good match.

Next is Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett. I would like to see Kofi Kingston win this one. This could got ever way.

Next is U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth. I would like to see R-Truth win this one.  I have a feeling R-Truth will win.

Next is John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler in a Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank contract. If a fair match I would go for John Cena. But knowing Dolph and Vickie this will not be fair and after seeing this week’s Raw (I will talk more about how pissed I am about what happened in the next Neoscream’s Life post) I am betting Vickie will be making Brad Maddox the referee for the match. (BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!) UPDATE: According to a Sky Bet ad on Facebook, the odd are a 13/8 chance of a John Cena winning the match.

Next is Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Team Rhodes Scholars in a No. 1 Contender’s Tables match. I would like to see Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara win this one, but you can never underestimate Team Rhodes Scholars. 

And lastly the preshow "Santa’s Helper" No. 1 Contender’s Diva Battle Royal match. They first stated that  all the Divas are in it, but now they are saying Alicia Fox, Layla, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Tamina Snuka, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, Cameron and Naomi. So all but Eve who is the Divas Champion, Vickie Guerrero who is not a real wrestler and AJ Lee. What the fuck? No AJ! What the hell? Cameron and Naomi have never had a Divas match before (to my knowledge), Rose by the look of things has not had a televised match in over a year and AJ has defeated Tamina only a couple of weeks ago. So why have them over AJ? Is this Vickie’s doing? Who knows? I am just pissed that she is not in it. Well as AJ cannot win the match as she is not in it than I would like to see ever Layla, Natalya or Kaitlyn win it.

When I was writing this post originally this post I thought it looked look all the Divas were in it and wrote this: “By the sound of it all the Divas are in the match including the Funkadactyls, no clue if Vickie is in it or not. Maybe the medics are still checking to see if she is female or not (a John Cena joke). You all most know by now who I will be cheering for by now. If you do not it’s the lovely, adorable, fantastic, slap happy, goddess of Geekdom, April Jeanette Mendez, aka AJ Lee. This takes me back to a computer controls six Dive Battle Royal match I ran on WWE ’13. It was Kharma, a CAW made AJ made as the official one was not out yet, Kaitlyn, Rei Ayanami and two others I cannot remember who they were at the moment. AJ first and quickly eliminated Kharma first, and then she eliminated the other two who I cannot remember and then both her and Kaitlyn eliminated Rei. Kaitlyn kept on throw AJ out of the ring, but AJ kept grabbing the top rope and surviving due to her shortness. Sadly Kaitlyn manage to get luckily after about half a dozen to a dozen attempts she manage to successfully throw AJ out to win. But that was a fake CAW made AJ. The real AJ will do better.” Sadly not being in it now that she is not in it, she cannot rule the ring.

And now for the 3rd day of ClixMas. I know is this about day late but I did not get round to finishing this post until today. The 4th day is not up yet, so keep an eye for another post later today.


Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment