MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Neoscream's Life: 16th to 22nd February 2015

The Judwan team
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing, what I watch and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ (when she is not injured).



“Blog News”

Sorry for a short post this week. Sadly there was no gaming events for me this week as HeroClix was cancelled and there was no AJ this week ever. As WWE Fastlane airs in the UK early Monday morning, I will be covering the results in next week’s post.



“Painting and Converting”

For this post I have for you all are another Asterian Player, Kallen Kōzuki, an Enforcer Sergeant and Enforcer Sergeant Howlett.

This week's figures front view
My two Asterian player
Kallen Kōzuki
This week's Deadzone figures

In the next post there should be two BattleZone sprues of terrain and Kanga.



The Golden Bugs , my Judwan team
“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 10 of Arrow and the previous week’s episode of BBC Click.
Events: Work.

Tuesday
Watched: Episode 11 of the Flash.
Events: Work.

Wednesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode one of the original Bubblegum Crisis.
KickStarter: Backed Exploding Kittens at The NSFW Deck Level.
Events: I was off work as I was busy during something that I cannot post about at the moment.

Thursday
Events: Work. There was no HeroClix this week due to Darren S not feeling well.
Received: Steelsoul Keg Protector.

Friday
Events: Work was meant to be doing a very long shift (for me), but due to problems I ended up finishing doing the normal amount of hours I normally do. I am currently talking to management about it.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders and that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
KickStarter: Backed CosmicBreak 2 at Early Bird Iron Hero Level.
Brought and Received: Transformers Best of the UK City of Fear Graphic novel.
Events: Coffee with Richard and Darren H. Work.

Sunday
Watched: That week's episode of Weekenders XLBS, that week's episode of BBC’s Click, episode 11 of Arrow and episode 10 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Work.

Still in the post or soon be should
Wave one of Robotech RPG Tactics (should be shipping soon).
February 2015 Loot Crate.


Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment