Welcome to the “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games, my painting and upcoming local events. This week post is half a day early and just to let you all know that next week’s post will be a day to a day and a half late due to the “DAC: Dungeon Architect Cards” KickStarter ending at 10:55am GMT next Friday.
First off is the HeroClix news. New Erratas and Clarifications PDFs are up.
Next is the Stonehaven Miniatures news. This week's greens from their Half-Orc Adventurers KickStarter were the half-orc ranger.
Now for the Ninja Division news. With Super Dungeon Explorer Forgotten King should have arrived in port in the USA by now, however as they are still problems at of ports, they most likely will no arrive in the Warehouse until two to three weeks’ time. The UK stuff should arrive in port on the 25th of March. The Canada stuff has arrived in post and most likely cleared custom. It might even be at the warehouse by now. The Australia stuff has arrived, cleared customs and should have arrived at the warehouse by now. The Hong Kong stuff should be shipping this week and should take four to five days to arrive. The European Union stuff left on the 7th of March and is currently estimated to arrive on 5th of April. With ALL the backer stuff, they will arrive at the warehouses un-assembled and the orders will be assembled when they arrive at the warehouses. This proceed could take a week to three weeks to be completed and then they will be shipping to backers.
With Robotech RPG Tactics, wave one have finish shipping to Europe back and most if not all should have it by now. With Australia, wave one has landed and should start shipping to backers soon if they have not started already.
Next is the DAC: Dungeon Architect Cards news. The goals unlock since the last post were: They will be doing a short semi-animated Dungeon Delver episode.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: Higher quality card for the cards.
Next week is the last week of the KickStarter, in fact this is coursing the post to be posted later than normal next week. Let’s see what they will unlock between now and then.
Now for the Wild West Exodus Unfinished Business news. They managed to unlock since last week’s post: Nothing.
Here are the Stretch Goals that are still going as I post this were: New models for all six original factions at $135k; new Sidekicks for all four new Factions $145k; new Light Supports for all four new Factions at $160k; new models for all six original factions at $175k; ten Ladies of the west figures at $200k; the four Horseman at $225k; new Heavy Support for all four new Factions at $250k; wave two Hired Hands for all four new Factions at $350k; a mounted Mercenary figure added to Rebel level and above at 750 backers; and a Mercenary Light Support figure added to Rebel level and above at 1,000 backer.
Next is the Cool Mini or Not news. With the Blood Rage KickStarter, it has finished making $905,682 with 9,825 backers. The goals they managed unlock since last week were: Two Serpent Shamans figures; two Raven Shamans figures; two Wolf Shamans figures; two Bear Shamans figures; a KickStarter exclusive Wildboar Clan; two KickStarter exclusive Wildboar Shamans figures; two Ram Shamans figures; a KickStarter exclusive Fenrir figure.
There was no Stretch Goals left when the KickStarter ended.
Now for the CosmicBreak 2 KickStarter news. Sadly it flopped, only making just less than half of what they wanted to und the base game.
Next is the Privateer Press news. This Wednesday sew the release of the following: The Iron Kingdoms Unleashed Roleplaying Game Adventure Kit; the Warmachine All-in-One Army Box for Protectorate of Menoth; the Khador Unit Kossite Woodsmen; the Hordes All-in-One Army Box for Legion of Everblight; the Minion Gatorman Battle Engine Sacral Vault; and issue 59 of No Quarter.
Now for the Guild Ball news. The game has started shipping to backers now. However due to problems the KR case are not done yet and will ship on their own at a later date.
Next is the Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game news. The goals unlock since last week were: The shipping costs have dropped; and the final part of Expansion Four which will include rules to play the Hood as a fifth player.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: Two more Pod Vehicles “Firetruck” and “Neutraliser” will be added to Expansion One at £175k; two more Pod Vehicles “Monobrake” and “Jet Air Transporter” will be added to Expansion One at £180k; two more event cards will be added to the base game at £183k; cards for the base game and expansions will be updated to blue core card stock at £186k; the base game will be upgraded to a linen finish at £190k; and a die-cast current player marker will be added to the base game at £193k.
Now for the Megacon Games news. The Myth Journeyman KickStarter has started and is doing very well. The goals unlock since last week’s post were: A Sculpted Lairs set as an add-on; most of the stuff from the first KickStarter as a bundle deal add-on; two Horde of the Devourer captains “Dopples” were added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; a daemon boss “Teraxas” was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; a Horde of the Devourer boss “The Devourer” was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the KickStarter exclusive agent “Traitea” was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the KickStarter exclusive Avatar of Shadows module as an add-on; two allies “Sir Archeron” and “Sara the Mystic” were added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; and four Necromancer pets which three are “Forsaken” and one is a “Soul Stalker” were added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: The allies “Father Josh” and “Father Andrew” as well as the pet “Rift Stalker” will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels at $435k; a daemon mini-boss “Herast’iel” will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels at $450k; the allies (well one is a pet but it is not clear on which it is) “Alanina”, “Elder” and “Bobby” will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels at $460k; the Undead commander "Nosferatu" will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels at $475k; the Avatar of Fire and the Avatar of Earth will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels at $485k; ten of The Old Ones minions "Gekti" will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels and The Old Ones module as an add-on at $500k; and the Monk novice hero class with figure and deck at 3k backers.
Next is the Dwarven Forge's news. With their latest KickStarter "Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System" they have moved up to ?fifteenth? place in the top twenty non-computer gaming KickStarters. The goals unlock since last week’s post were: A door add-on pack; a Balcony; Closed Shutters window insert; and a new Street set add-on pack.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: Battlements add-on pack at $1.15m; and double corner post at $1.2m.
Now for the Knight Miniatures news. This week they have revealed a new figure. It is the Gotham version of the Penguin.
Lastly is the Mantic news. Tomorrow will the start of the second Deadzone KickStarter. It should start 1:30pm GMT.
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” (December 2013), wave three of “DreadBall Xtreme” (November 2014), wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014) and the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook (March 2014) have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping, but I feeling that they will be sometime in 2015.
· “Zombicide Season Three” (February 2015)for the USA and “Guild Ball” (December 2014)
· The digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook (December 2013), “Zombicide Season Three” (February 2015) for out the USA, the physical copy of “OVA Second Edition” (Dec 2013) and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” for Australia and the rest of the world (Dec 2013) should be shipping this month.
· “Dungeon Architect Cards” KickStarter should end on the 27th of March 2015.
· Both “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” and “Myth Journeyman” KickStarters should end on the 29th of March 2015.
· “Wild West Exodus Unfinished Business” KickStarter should end on the 31st of March 2015.
· “Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System” KickStarter should end on the 3rd of April 2015.
· Wave one of “Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King” (January 2015), “Last Saga” (November 2014) and the PDF version of Dungeon Architect Cards should ship in April 2015.
· Wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons" (July 2014), wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014) and wave two of “Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King” (January 2015) should ship in April/May 2015.
· Both “Half-Orc Adventures” and the PDFs for “Paranoia” should ship in May 2015.
· “Mechabrick” (April 2014), “Paranoia” and “Slaughterball” should ship in June 2015.
· “Kingdom Death Monster” (Dec 2013), “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain”, Demigods Rising”, “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master”, “Kings of War Second Edition” and “Exploding Kittens” all should ship in July 2015.
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest”, wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014), “Dungeon Architect Cards” and wave one of “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” should ship in August 2015.
· Both “Dragon Tide” and “Blood Rage” should ship in September 2015.
· Both “Conan” and “Ghostbusters The Board Game” should ship in October 2015.
· Wave two of “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” should ship in December 2015.
· “Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System” should ship in January 2016
· “Myth Journeyman” should ship in June 2016.
"Up and coming Events"
These are local gaming events in Milton Keynes I know of, Guardians of Tyr events at Wargames Workshop Northampton and other events I plan on going to or want to advertise.
· On Mondays (not including Bank Holidays) at Wargames Workshop MK is Wargaming night.
· On Tuesdays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Card games night (or is it just Magic the Gathering).
· On Thursdays York House in Stony Stratford is open from Wargamers and Boardgamers.
· On Fridays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Friday Night Magic.
· On Sundays, Wargames Workshop MK is now open. It will be for role-play and board games day on every Sunday apart from the last Sunday of the month which will be a card games day (Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic and Cardfight Vanguard).
· On Saturday the 21st of March 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Warhammer 40,000 Conquest tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Thursday the 26th of March 2015, there should be HeroClix at York House in Stony Stratford. It will be a "War of Kings” scenario which is 500 points, the team must have at least one figure with the Ruler keyword. Choose a figure with the Ruler keyword, that ruler Is King. King figures have Master Mind and if they KO another King you gain 50 extra Victory Points. Yes this keeps getting pushed back.
· On Saturday the 4th of April 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Saturday the 11th of April in International TableTop Day. Play more games.
· Saturday the 25th of April will be Salute 2015. It is being held in the London Excel Centre and this year's theme is Agincourt.
· On Sunday 3rd of May at Jury’s Inn Milton Keynes, there is a Malifaux event called Cow Wars 2: The Attack of the Freisans.
· On Saturday the 3rd of May 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. This event is sold out.
· The weekend of the 9th and 10th of May will be Campaign. Yes It Is back from a one year break and will be back in the Centre MK.
· On Sunday the 19th of July 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a pack of Magic the Gathering cards unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr (not including High Command). Weekday events normally start “playing” at 7PM.
For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.
York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The Hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 20 minutes early.
“Painting and Converting”
This post I have for you four more Convict Players and two Convict Prone tokens.
The next post should be four real Female Asterian players Shen and a Dwarf X-Guard.
During the week have finished off Shen and I am still working on some Malifaux and Mars Attacks figures. Yes, not much sadly due to sickness this week.