Welcome to the “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games, my painting and upcoming local events. This week post is over a day late due to the “DAC: Dungeon Architect Cards” KickStarter ending at 10:55am GMT next Friday.
First off we have the HeroClix news. We got previews of Captain America, Thor and Iron Man MK. 43 from the Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron movie set. We also got a preview of the Justice Avengers ID card and rules on how the ID cards work from the Marvel Avengers Assemble set.
Next is the Stonehaven Miniatures news. This week's greens from their Half-Orc Adventurers KickStarter were the half-orc nobleman.
Now for the Ninja Division news. With Super Dungeon Explorer Forgotten King wave one the USA stuff should arrive in their warehouse on Monday. The UK wave one stuff is currently in customs, should arrive in the warhouse on the 7th of April and should finish shipping to backers on the 17th of April. The Canada wave one stuff is being packed to ship to backers. The Australia wave one stuff has finish shipped to backers. With Asia wave one stuff is now on hold until wave two. The European Union wave one stuff is currently estimated to arrive on 11th of April. With wave two it should finish production on the 15th of April and then ship from the Chinese warehouse afterwards.
Both Ninja Divisions and Soda Pop Miniatures have started a new KickStarter for a now chibi game called Ninja All Stars. There are two pledge level called Ninja Master (originally All-Star before changes) and Elemental Mater. Both comes with the Box game, the Ronin Kunoichi Candy, the Ronin Stealth Cola, the Ronin Momotaru, Samurai Sentries and Super Dungeon Explorer cards for a crunch or all the figures. The Ninja Master level comes with the Water Shrine team, the Fire Shrine team, the Air Shrine team and your choose of two clans. While the Elemental Mater comes with your choose of four clans.
The goals unlock since the KickStarter started were: Funded; four Shrines was added to both pledge level; a Void Shrine team was added to the Ninja Master level; the Ronin Yagyu Jubei as an add-on; the Hero Byakko added to the Tora Clan; the hero Akkorokamui was added to the Ika clan; the Yamazaru Clan as an add-on; and the Ronin Dark Kitsune as an add-on.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: The Ronin Howl and Yip (wolf and cub) as an add-on at $190k; an Oni added to all named clan at $200k; the Ronin Mizuchi as an add-on at $215k; the Ronin Komuso as an add-on at $225k; the Ijin Clan Hero Yobuko will be added to both pledge level at $325k; the Tora Clan Hero Ryu will be added to both pledge level at $250k; and the Kitsune Clan at 1.5k backers.
|Now at 180k|
Next is the DAC: Dungeon Architect Cards news. It has finished (the reason why this post is a day later than normal) making $20,270 with 916. The goals unlock since the last post were: Higher quality card for the cards.
Now for the Wild West Exodus Unfinished Business news. They managed to unlock since last week’s post: New models for the original six faction as add-ons.
Here are the Stretch Goals that are still going as I post this were (yes it was changed again): New models for all six original factions at $135k; new Sidekicks for all four new Factions $140k; new Light Supports for all four new Factions at $150k; new Heavy Support for all four new Factions at $160k; free Faction patches and dice at $170k; ten Ladies of the west figures at $180k; the four Horseman at $200k; and wave two Hired Hands for all four new Factions at $300k and a Mercenary Light Support figure added to Rebel level and above at 1,000 backer.
This KickStarter will be ending on Tuesday so let us see what they can unlock between now and then.
Next is the Cool Mini or Not news. With Zombicide Season Three, The USA hub is still waiting for the final container to arrive. They did try to start sending what they can however the miss container holds vital items for most pledges. The USA hub is also dealing with Canada, Central America, and South America. The Australia and New Zealand will ship soon. The APAC and EU Hubs have begun shipping. In fact I received am email yesterday saying that my stuff is on its way. However it does say first shipment! I have not seen anything say that there is a wave two, but I do know from others that season one and two was shipped in two waves. Oh and there is a new mission up on the Zombicide website called “The Ka-boom Solution”.
With Blood Rage the survey has been sent to all our backers.
Now for the Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game news. The goals unlock since last week were: Four more Pod Vehicles “Firetruck”, “Neutraliser”, “Monobrake” and “Jet Air Transporter” were added to Expansion One; two more event cards were added to the base game; the cards for the base game and expansions will be updated to blue core card stock; the base game will be upgraded to a linen finish; a die-cast current player marker was added to the base game; and three extra Mission cards were added to Expansion Two.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: A 28mm figure of Jeff Tracy will be added to Expansion Four to use as an alternate current player marker at £200k; and three more extra Mission cards will be added to Expansion Two at £204k.
This KickStarter will be ending on Sunday so let us see what they can unlock between now and then.
Next is the Megacon Games news. The Myth Journeyman KickStarter has started and is doing very well. The goals unlock since last week’s post were: The allies “Father Josh” and “Father Andrew” as well as the pet “Rift Stalker” have be added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; a daemon mini-boss “Herast’iel” was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the allies (well one is a pet but it is not clear on which it is) “Alanina”, “Elder” and “Bobby” was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the Undead commander "Nosferatu" was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the Avatar of Fire and the Avatar of Earth was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the Monk novice hero class with figure and deck was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; ten of the Old Ones minions "Gekti" were added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the Old Ones module as an add-on; two of the Old Ones captains "Latari" was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; a bunch of new hero figures with decks as add-ons; the Old Ones mini-boss "Medusa" was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; the Old Ones boss "Sla-yg’noth" was added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels; at nineteen new figures have been added to both Hero and Minion pledge levels which are alternative gender versions of all ten core set Journeymen, an alternative gender version for Novice Monk, Swashbuckler and Outsider classes and both genders for Journeyman versions of Monk, Swashbuckler and Outsider classes; ten the Dark Under minions “Thieves” was added to both Hero and Minion pledge; the Dark Under module as an add-on; and the Kraken Ultra Boss as an add-on.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: Two the Dark Under captains “Blade” will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge at $700k; the Dark Under boss “Roland the Hand” will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge at $750k; two Alchemist heroes will be added to both Hero and Minion pledge and the Rot module at $800k; Tavern Mode expansion rules added to both Hero and Minion pledge at $850; and Scourge of the Symbio module as an add-on at 4k backer.
This KickStarter will be ending on Sunday so let us see what they can unlock between now and then.
Now for the Dwarven Forge's news. With their latest KickStarter "Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System" they have moved up to thirteenth (maybe even twelfth) ? place in the top twenty non-computer gaming KickStarters. The goals unlock since last week’s post were: New floor, post and floor add-on packs; Battlements add-on pack; double corner post; new building ad-on packs; a ladder; Ruin add-on packs; and Magnetic walls.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: Magnetic Wall Accessory at $1,425k.
This KickStarter will be ending on Thursday Night/Friday morning so let us see what they can unlock between now and then.
Next is the Mantic news. The Deadzone Infestation KickStarter started Friday last week. This is their second Deadzone KickStarter. There are two main pledge levels. These are Outbreak and Quarantine. In Outbreak you get the Hardback core rulebook, an alien planet gaming mat and PDFs of the rulebook and Infestation mission pack. In Quarantine you originally got (before stretch goals) everything Outbreak, a hard plastic Enforcer Pathfinder sprue (originally five Pathfinders per sprue), two hard plastic Veer-myn sprues (five Veer-myn per sprue), six Industrial Battlezone Scenery sprues with a connector sprue, the KickStarter exclusive Veer-myn special character The Piper and all the cards dice and counters needed to play a game with the new figures.
The goals unlock since the KickStarter started were: Funded; an extra hard plastic Enforcer Pathfinder sprue was added to Quarantine pledge level; an Industrial accessories sprue was added to Quarantine pledge level; an extra hard plastic Veer-myn sprue was added to Quarantine pledge level; a Pathfinder Dog Drone with two head options was added to the Pathfinder sprue; KickStarter exclusive Blaine on Jetbike was added to Quarantine pledge level; a deluxe version of the alien planet map; a second accessories sprue Quarantine pledge level; the Industrial Quadrant Scenery pledge level; the Industrial District add-on; an Army Painter paint set as an add-on; the Verr-myn Brood Mother as an add-on; an extra connecter sprue was added Quarantine pledge level and the Industrial District add-on and two extra was added to the Industrial Quadrant Scenery pledge level; a Veer-myn Progenitor as an add-on; original Deadzone stuff as add-ons; Two Enforcer Jetbikes will be added to Quarantine pledge level at $200k.
The currently Stretch Goals that were still going as I post this was: The Veer-myn Shredders as an added on, new Faction boosters for Veer-myn and Enforces as add-ons and a faction booster of your choose added to Quarantine pledge level at $210k.
Now for the Crooked Dice Games news. The missing three Paranormal Exterminators (“not” Ghostbusters) figures are now up on their store.
Next is the Dragon Tides news. The pledge manager is now closed. The have unlocked the alternate Ivan Castle sculpt which will be added to Jade Dragon level and above. On Tuesday night/Wednesday Morning when they said that there was two days left, they were at $36,350 and need $40k for the alternate sculpt White Moon and $45k for the Merciless General Feng.
Now for the Knight Miniatures news. This week we got more previews of up and coming figures from their Batman game that are coming out at the same time as the Gotham Penguin. These were the Two Face Gang set two, the Blackgate Prisoners set two and Commissioner Love with Gotham police. There were also some new MDF city billboards as well a figure of Green Goblin from their Marvel range. Sadly there is no game for their Marvel range.
Lastly we have the Privateer Press news. There is a 40% off sale on Warmachine Tactics at Steam.
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” (December 2013), wave three of “DreadBall Xtreme” (November 2014), wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014) and the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook (March 2014) have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping, but I feeling that they will be sometime in 2015.
· “Zombicide Season Three” (February 2015) for the USA, “Guild Ball” (December 2014) and wave one of “Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King” (January 2015) for Canada and Australia
· Both “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” and “Myth Journeyman” KickStarters should end on the 29th of March 2015.
· “Wild West Exodus Unfinished Business” KickStarter should end on the 31st of March 2015.
· “Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System” KickStarter should end on the 3rd of April 2015.
· “Deadzone Infestation” KickStarter should end on the 6th of April 2015.
· “Ninja All-Stars” KickStarter should end on the 21st of April 2015.
· The digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook (December 2013), “Zombicide Season Three” (February 2015) for everyone apart from the USA, the physical copy of “OVA Second Edition” (Dec 2013), wave one of “Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King” (January 2015) for everyone apart from Canada and Australia, “Last Saga” (November 2014) and the PDF version of Dungeon Architect Cards should ship in April 2015.
· Wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons" (July 2014), wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014) and wave two of “Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King” (January 2015) should ship in April/May 2015.
· Both “Half-Orc Adventures” and the PDFs for “Paranoia” should ship in May 2015.
· “Mechabrick” (April 2014), “Paranoia” and “Slaughterball” should ship in June 2015.
· “Kingdom Death Monster” (Dec 2013), “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain”, Demigods Rising”, “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master”, “Kings of War Second Edition” and “Exploding Kittens” all should ship in July 2015.
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest”, wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014), “Dungeon Architect Cards” and wave one of “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” should ship in August 2015.
· Both “Dragon Tide” and “Blood Rage” should ship in September 2015.
· Both “Conan” and “Ghostbusters The Board Game” should ship in October 2015.
· Both wave two of “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” and “Ninja All-Stars” should ship in December 2015.
· Both “Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System” and “Deadzone Infestation” should ship in January 2016
· “Myth Journeyman” should ship in June 2016.
"Up and coming Events"
These are local gaming events in Milton Keynes I know of, Guardians of Tyr events at Wargames Workshop Northampton and other events I plan on going to or want to advertise.
· On Mondays (not including Bank Holidays) at Wargames Workshop MK is Wargaming night.
· On Tuesdays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Card games night (or is it just Magic the Gathering).
· On Thursdays York House in Stony Stratford is open from Wargamers and Boardgamers.
· On Fridays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Friday Night Magic.
· On Sundays, Wargames Workshop MK is now open. It will be for role-play and board games day on every Sunday apart from the last Sunday of the month which will be a card games day (Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic and Cardfight Vanguard).
· On Saturday the 4th of April 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Saturday the 11th of April in International TableTop Day. Play more games. I know that there will be games happening at the bigger Waterstones at the ship centre MK and Wargames Workshop MK (and most likely the Northampton one too).
· Saturday the 25th of April will be Salute 2015. It is being held in the London Excel Centre and this year's theme is Agincourt.
· On Sunday 3rd of May at Jury’s Inn Milton Keynes, there is a Malifaux event called Cow Wars 2: The Attack of the Freisans.
· On Saturday the 3rd of May 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. This event is sold out.
· The weekend of the 9th and 10th of May will be Campaign. Yes It Is back from a one year break and will be back in the Centre MK.
· On Saturday the 30th of May 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Warhammer 40,000 Conquest tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Sunday the 19th of July 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a pack of Magic the Gathering cards unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr (not including High Command). Weekday events normally start “playing” at 7PM.
For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.
York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The Hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 20 minutes early.
“Painting and Converting”
This post I have for you two BattleZone Core World sprues and a BattleZone connector sprue. Sorry just the one photo this week.
The next post should be one more BattleZone Core World sprue, Wisp, Zazu, Lord Fang and a Sister of Pain or Pleasure.
During the week have finished off some Mars Attacks and a ton of DreadBall figures and undercoated a ton the BattleZone terrain.