MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 3 May 2010

Stan Lee on Twitter


Sorry but I had to post this. It is some thing Stan Lee said on Tweeter.

Just had a strange inquiry from a perplexed Brigadier who asked "Why d’ya bother tweeting? Don’tcha have anything better to do?"

It should have been easy to answer, until I began to ask myself, "Why DO I do it? It’s not like I have lots of free time."

Finally, I decided it’s the best way to keep in touch with Fandom Assembled. Because without fans, I’m just some guy talking to himself!

Also, even though it’s impossible for me to answer your countless replies, I get a tremendous kick out ‘a reading them.

Anyway, it’s worth the few minutes I spend tweeting each day to have some laughs with Brigadiers world-wide as we plan our new nation!

Speaking of our nation building, I’ve also had a few comments questioning my sanity! But hey, the same held true for Columbus, right?

So I’ll keep doin' what I’m doin’ till the guys with the nets come for me/ And as they take me away, I’ll still be shouting-- "Excelsior!"


To follow Stan Lee on twitter go to this address http://twitter.com/smilinstanlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment