MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 2 May 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 26th April to 2nd May


Ok I got a lot of posts to make so lets start. On Monday I read chapter 2 of Toaru Majutsu no Index. Watched this weeks episode of the Gadget Show and first episode of the '80 version of Astro Boy. And listened to episode 226 of Anime Pulse.
With Tuesday I watch episode 4 of Fairly Tail, 6 clips of Gadget Show Live, episode 12 of Pokemon the Abridge Series and listened to episode 8 of The Game Informer Show.
Did not watch anything on Wednesday and Thursday.
On Friday I watched episode 94 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episodes 127 to 129 the dubbed version Naruto and listened to episode 227 of Anime Pulse.
Saturday it was Iron Man 2 with my friends and episode 228 and 229 of Anime Pulse.
And lastly on Sunday I watched both episode 130 of the dubbed vision of Naruto and this weeks Doctor Who while Blaire was in Private and away for a while after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment