MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 17 May 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 10th to 16th of May


Again this week I have not watch much and I did not keep a list like I normally do for the site again. You would of thought having two weeks off work would of mean I had more time to do things like this. Ok, playing Final Fantasy XIII while I had any free time from tidying/clear out/reorganising my bedroom, does not help.
So lets start. I watched that week's The Gadget Show and seven web clips and episode 7 of Saki.
I listened to episode 131 of Anime Pulse and the first public episode of VG Pulse.
I also picked up with my Coke Zone Points, Avatar on DVD and a free cinema ticket. A friend got me the G.I. Joe movie and with help from the £5 HMV voucher I bought Watchmen and Punisher: War Zone on a 2 for £10.
Well that is it for that week. Until the next post enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment