MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 13 May 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 3rd to 9th of May


Sorry for the long wait, been busy with Campaign, my birthday party, tidying my bed room and playing Final Fantasy XIII. Sadly I do not watch much last week and even this week and I did not keep a list like I normally do for the site. So I will not be doing it in days. Now lets see, I watched that week's Gadget Show, two episodes of Ninja Warrior, G.I. Joe, Avatar and listened to episode 230 of Anime Pulse.

Also picked up with my Coke Zone Points, Up on DVD and a £5 HMV voucher and I bought Final Fantasy XIII and Dead or Alive 4 for my XBox 360 and No More Heroes on the Wii.

Well that is all I can remember. Next update will be a Blaire and will cover all the times she has been on since the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment