MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 5to to the 11th of September

Maril March
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last very tiring week, but what did last week bring. However first there was something I forgot to state last week. One of my cousins just had twin girls. Congratulations.

On Monday I worked from 11AM to 1:30PM. I finished early due to tummy problems. All of last week I notice I was suffering from a blockage, but did not class it as notable. My stomach was in a lot of pain because of it. I did take something for in of Sunday morning but it did not seem to work, so I took more after about an hour or two after getting home. About two minutes after taking the tablets I suddenly neeeded to go to the toilet. Was it the tablets working that quick did I not need them. Apart from winning a raffle on MFC, where was no thing worth blogging about. Oh and the bus ticket application is working.

On Tuesday morning there was no Blaire as she was no well. Poor Blaire. I posted last week's "Neoscream's Life" post. British Gas came to check the boiler just before I left for work. I worked from 11AM to 2:30PM. In the evening as she was feeling better, Blaire came online. Also Richard phone to talk about the item me and my mum were wanting to buy for Christmas. The main thing we want is a multi-region DVD player, but there are a couple of extras we would like are:

Blaire on Tuesday
  • A Blu Ray Player instead of a DVD play as they can still play DVDs and it would let us play Blu Rays as well.
  • PVR ability as the Sky+ box has crap hard drive space.
  • Able to play other media that I have downloaded off the web.
We do not want to spend more than £200 on it. After watching last week's The Gadget Show where Polly made own PVR for under £100 made me think this my be the way. If the operating software can support a DVD or Blu Ray Player, as this would a be great way of doing it. I would have twice as much money as Polly had and i might be able to save a little if the old computer in storage could be used as a case. Well we have to see. I need to post a Twitter to Polly to ask her if she knows if the operating system can support them. Other than that we had a problem with the heating, the guy from British Gas had turned out the heating to test it and yes he had turned it off as he left which he never did as we found out in the evening. Also a ton of stuff has ended on eBay just over a half of it sold.

Aile
On Wednesday as I was about to leave to I for some unknown reason touched one of the radiators and found that they were still on even thou they were set on off. So I text my mum to let her know about. As I was getting into the bus, the ticket application started to play up. The bus said as long as show him the ticket before I get off the bus. The application course my tablet to crash big time. Lucky I manage to get it all back up and running by time the bus got to my stop, however I have somehow lost the ability to type on the keyboard with the pen. I worked from 9:30AM to 2:30PM. After work I popped in to Staples to get some more padded letters to send stuff in from me eBay sales. Apart from having problems with printing labels from the stuff I sold on eBay I do not do much to write about.

On Thursday morning I found I had some how missed Blaire when I checked my Twitters. I was off work today and had several things planned. Like update the DreamClix Dial Design page, post about it, finish of the dials for the HeroClix post and have a bath. How ever due to how late the guy from British Gas was to fix the heating, I was only able to update the DreamClix Dial Design page due to the laptop over heating due to the heat and I did not get a bath until much l planned. Before going to HeroClix I quickly got the stuff I sold on eBay ready for my mum to post tomorrow. On CosmicBreak news, this week's update added a new chibi of Winberrl.

On Friday morning I sadly did not have the time to finish writing up the HeroClix post due to the Hulk set and the upgrades in the games. However I did do a post about the DreamClix Dial Design page update I did yesterday. I started work at 10:30AM and finished at 12:30 due to the fact that we were dead for a Friday. When I got home I finished off and post the HeroClix posts. While searching the web, I found some on set pictures from next years Avengers film in New York. At 8PM I left for Jake's Belated Birthday party at Weatherspones. Sadly for Jake the turn out was really bad only him, me and someone Jack know turned up to begin with. Just before I left at 10:40PM to catch the bus home (it was the second to last bus as I never trust the Last bus of any route), Richard and another person turned up. Poor Jake, he left it until the start if September as no one is normally free and almost no one turns up. I think the main problem was that he did it on a Friday night and not a Saturday night.

Packet
On Saturday morning I found I missed Blaire during the night. I found a trailer for the next Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn on Anime-Media and posted it on my blog. Afterwards I went to coffee. Technical it was cancelled as Darren H was working and Richard was away for the weekend. However I had not started writing the post yet and I find it is easier to write it when I am not at home, so I went by my self. Just before going to work I popped into the book store (Waterstones) to have a quick look to see if they had a any deals on manga. Sadly there was no deals, however they did have the first of the One Piece 3-in-1 books which I picked up. I worked from 12PM to 3:45PM. At work I was training one of the new staff how to clean toilets and dining area. In the evening I posted a Cosplay Deviants review post of Kassandra's new set Headless. The main reason I review this set was that she is a Deviant that has done several set so I wanted to do a Deviant Card of her for DreamClix. I did however forget to explain some details about the card for her. For those who do not know, not only is Kassandra a Deviant, she is also one of Cosplay Deviants main photographers. This is the reason I gave her the Special she has and why I gave her the Report keyword, as Spider-Man who is a Photographer normally has the Reporter keyword.

The Coat I got
On Sunday morning I updated the DreamClix Dial Design page and posted about it. After that I helped my mum tidy up. When my dad got back from work about 12PM we had some launch and then popped into the City Center as we needed a couple of bits, like some gifts for my cousin's twins and a new coat for my as the zip went on the old one which was less than a year old. After getting back and having dinner, I had a bath and did some sorting out of the main book case in the hall. Before going to bed I posted this week's "Watch, Listen and Read" post which was the 400th blog post. There was not any Role-play this week as Richard was busy but hopefully it will happennext week.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 14th of September: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Thursday the 15th of September: May be a "DreamClix Dial Design" updates.
Friday the 16th of September: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 17th of September: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 18th of September: "Watch, Listen and Read" and a "DreamClix Dial Design" updates.
Tuesday the 20th of September: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment