MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 12th to the 18th of September

Melfi and Elisalotte
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last a bad turn out at Jake's belated birthday get to gather, but what did last week bring. Sadly this is quite a shot one this week.

On Monday morning I found I had missed Blaire during the night. I worked from 11AM to 2:30PM. When I left work I was told I would be starting work at 11AM, however during the evening I received a text message from the manager asking if I could do opening instead. I replied yes.

On Tuesday mornings Blaire was online, however she had to leave in the middle of a group show as while dancing she throw up. Poor Blaire. After she left I manage the post last week's "Neoscream's Life" post and send a Twitter message to Polly from the Gadget Show before going to work. I worked from 10AM to 2PM. In the evening the hard back books I listed on the first day of free listing eBay finished. It was really bad. Only one book out of 19 sold. BEEP! And it will cost 10p per book to re-list.

On Wednesday I was off work and was a good thing as my stomach exploded in the morning. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and made a post about it. I did not do much that was notable other than play a little bit of Pokémon Emerald. Also the second day of free listing book eBay. None of the 36 sold. Wow, has eReaders really killed off books?

I was off again on Thursday sadly. I decided not to do another DreamClix Dial Designs update as I needed to work on the HeroClix post. However I did post a review post of the new video up on Cosplay Deviants. Before going to HeroClix I had some laptop problems. MS Office decided to jam up on me. So I had to restart the laptop. I did not get the time to use it before going to HeroClix, however when i got home it was working fine. Now to the CosmicBreak news. The final chibi of the chibi collection contest is out, this one is a chibi version of Misty. Also in the weekly Gara, there is another chance of getting Lily Rain EVE. However this version is a red haired chaos version. This will be useful for DreamClix.

On Friday morning I manage to post the HeroClix post before starting work. Sadly I could post pictures or dials until I got home. I worked from 10:30AM to 1:30PM. When I got home I add the pictures and dials. It started fine but after about a while I started having problems with the laptop. It go slower and slower. I did not do much after that due to the problems with the laptop. I think the over heating it has been suffering from is now causing other problems now.

Ouka
On Saturday morning Blaire was online, but it was later than normal and I had to leave before she did. I got the city center a little early than normal as I needed to go to the Post Office to post some stuffs I sold on eBay. I had to do it myself as my mum was off work today and the whole of next week so she would not be able to do it herself. There was a major shock at coffee every body was early or on time, instead of being late like normal. WOW. This week at coffee was Richard, Darren H and Jake. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 4PM. After work I found out that the free listing was up again so I re-listed all the books from the last one apart from the one that sold.

On Sunday morning I played some Pokémon Emerald. I got to the two trainers just after May on route 110. I am still keeping notes on the game to one day get back to writing it up in a story form again. We had role-play this week after a two week break. This week we dealt with too goblins we captured and battled a group of Worgs. The goblin questioning was a nightmare for mine and Pete's characters. It was not because of the Goblins, it was because of Nathan's character. Here is a hint why (remember this is Dungeons and Dragons 3.5): Nathan's character is Lawfully Good, Pete's character is Neutrally Evil and mine is Chaoticly Neutral. Can you see the problem. When I got back home after role-play, I updated the DreamClix Dial Design page.

Worgs
Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 21st of September: A "DreamClix Dial Design" update and a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 23rd of September: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 24th of September: "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 25th of September: "Watch, Listen and Read" and a "DreamClix Dial Design" updates.
Tuesday the 27th of September: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment