MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 22 September 2011

Problems and DreamClix Dial Design, The Last Hope, Part 13

Hi all, this is just a quick post to let you all know that there will not be any new posts for a while as the tablet is off for repairs as it has dead on me for some unknown reason and the laptop will be off for repairs due to the constant over heating. Sorry for the inconvenience.

However I like to add to this the news of an update to the DreamClix Dial Design page I managed to do yesterday. Yesterdays update includes the rest of the One Piece team abilities, the Soul Eater dials and team abilities as well as a new dial and a start of a new set, Thundercats. The next update (when ever that happens will start the posting of the Wolverine dials to the page.


Until I'm back on line, have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Update: I have just found out that I will be given a replacement laptop until my one is repaired. Also I should get my laptop back on Friday next week. Do not know when I will get the tablet back

No comments:

Post a Comment