MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 29th of August to the 4th of September

Icy
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last was bad with mixed up dreams, but what did last week bring.

On Monday I posted both the "DreamClix Dial Designs Update" and the "Watch, Listen and Read" posts that I did not get the time to post on Sunday before work. I worked from 11:30AM to 4PM. Other than finishing off writing last week's "Neoscream's Life" post and getting ready to send off some stuff I sold on eBay, I did not much that was worth noting.

On Tuesday morning, Blaire was online with Cudda too. She was at eXXXotica Expo during the weekend and was in a bondage mood. Not really my cup of tea. After they left I posted last week's "Neoscream's Life" post before heading to work. At work I worked from 11:30AM to 5PM. When I got home I post more books up on eBay. I am now listing my mum's old books. Apart from working on this week's HeroClix post and updating a bunch of applications on my tablet that was it for Tuesday.

Blaire on Tuesday
On Wednesday as I was about to leave for the bus, I went to load up the virtual bus ticket on my tablet from the Arriva Bus Ticket application I have. However the application kept on crashing as I opened it. It was one of the applications that was updated yesterday. So I did the standard software fix by un-installing it and reinstalling it. However I had somehow lost the ticket on it. So I called their support line told them the problem. They said they will contact their tech department to sort it out and then they will contact me at a later date. Sadly I had to use the money I had saved for HeroClix tomorrow to get the next bus to work. I worked from 11AM to 4PM. As I was leaving work I received a message that they has sorted the problem out. When I checked the application I found they had given me a new four week bus ticket instead of given me the old one, sweet. When I got home I post up of eBay more books until my free postings had ran out. I also did a Cosplay Deviants review as well for the new set that came out today.

Lios
On Thursday I was up about 6:30AM due to the fact that my dad had the day off work and had the TV on too loud. He is use to very early starts so 6AM is a late morning for him. I worked from 11AM to 2:30PM. Before and after work I sorted out SOME of the anime music I downloaded off Nipponsei. Like normal I went to HeroClix in the evening. When I got home I was only able to write up the teams for the HeroClix post as I was tired and it took longer than normal as I was too tired. I manage to get to bed at 11:50PM. With the CosmicBreak update this week, there was not much to report. The only big thing is that there will be a daily garapon this week.

I woke up at about 7AM on Friday as I still had my HeroClix post to write and I had work 10AM today. I was still very tired. Sadly I was not able to finish of the HeroClix post before I had to get ready for work. As I was about to leave for the bus, I went to load up my bus ticket on my tablet and found I had another problem. This time the ticket than the application would not open. An error message kept on coming up saying that the time/date on my tablet to what Arriva or at least the application thinks it is. As I did not have the cash on me to get to work I did not have the time to phone help line as I had to go to the local cash machine, which charges. Also as I needed to make sure I was at work before 10AM, which is opening, so I had to get a taxi to work than catching a bus. I worked from 10AM to 2:30PM. When I finished work the ticket still was not working. So I had to pay for the bus home. As I was tired, stressed out a bit due to the Bus problems and had my HeroClix post to do. I decided to finish it off first before calling help line or at least phone them tomorrow as I was too tired. I just manage to finish the HeroClix post when my mum got home. She got me to phone them than and all I got was a recorded message said that their office is closed for the day and they will not be open until 8AM the next working day, meaning Monday. That's crap. The buses run everyone with a reduced service on Sundays and Bank Holidays. What happens if it was Saturday or Sunday and I had no other means to get to work. This is crap, no wonder its cheaper.

One of the books on sell on eBay
When I first got up on Saturday morning I did not fill tired. I notice that it was a free insertion weekend. So I started listing a bunch of old big hardback books of my mum's as I watcged the Gadget Show be for going to coffee. As the morning went on I started to get very tired. At coffee this week was both Darren H and Richard. I showed them last Saturdays entery of last week's Neoscream's Life post as I did not what to talk about it out load there, just in case her or someone else who knows her hears. I would of like to tell they more but I could not there. As I was still tired I decided it was best physical not to go out in Northamton with my mates. It would had been good metally to go out if I was not tired. I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. Apart from listing more books on eBay I did not do much when I got back home.

On Sunday I listed a hell of a lot more books on eBay, updated the DreamClix Dial Design page and made three blog post. Other than that nothing to blog about apart from stomach problems. Oh and in the evening there was an update for the Bus ticket application and now it is working. Must have been a bug in the update before.

I would like to note the the dreams from the Saturday before had been bugging me all week. Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 7th of September: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants".
Thursday the 8th of September: "DreamClix Dial Design" updates.
Friday the 9th of September: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 10th of September: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" preview post.
Sunday the 11th of September: "Watch, Listen and Read" and a "DreamClix Dial Design" updates.
Tuesday the 13th of September: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment