MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 9th to the 15th of January

Franky
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was a One Piece Marathon, but what did last week being.

On Monday morning before going to work I had to clean up some cat sick. I worked from 11:30AM to 2:30PM. When I get home I had to clean up more cat sick and hover the living room because of it.
Watched: Episodes 348 and 349 of One Piece, episode 17 of Transformers: Prime and this week’s episode of The Gadget Show (final of the current series).
Listened: Episodes 62 and 63 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast and episode 20 of VG Pulse.

Blaire was online Tuesday morning, but I did not get time to talk to her due to group shows. I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post before heading to work. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. In the evening I started listing my HeroClix figures on HCRealms unit section as it had been long time since I had listed them and I have lostall the old lists. I manage to list all the A's, B's, and half the C's (characters beginning with the letter).
Watched: Episodes 53 to 55 of the Gadget Show Web TV, three Gadget Show web clips (Uncharted 2 Review, Behind the Scenes: The Haunting and Golden Joysticks 2009), episode 18 of Transformers Prime, episode 188 of the subtitled version of Naruto Shippuden, this week’s episode of WWE Raw, episodes 4 to 6 of Let's Play Minecraft Survival and episode 350 of One Piece.
Read: Issue 1 of Hulk: Gray and chapter 28 of One Piece.

On Wednesday morning I finished listing all the C's and decide to start playing Minecraft due to watch Ins4neGam3rs's "Lets Play" of it. Sadly I did not do much in Minecraft as I had a little problem at first as I did not know I had to hold down the left mouse button to mine the hitting it several times. As my dad is out this evening, I ordered pizza online to be delivered in the evening before going to work. I worked from 11AM to 2PM. Just before finishing work I told I now will be working tomorrow which was a day off original, plus I had to start a 8AM to clear the shake machine. Crap, I was planning on washing my uniform tomorrow, not make it more dirty than what it was. Luckily there is no HeroClix this week or it would be a super long day tomorrow. When I got home I played some Minecraft. I have made a underground hide out and starting making a building above it. I also listed all of the D's and E's of my HeroClix figures onto HCRealms.
Watched: Episode 19 of Transformers: Prime, last week’s Sherlock Homes and episodes 7 and 8 of Let's Play Minecraft Surviva.
Listened: Episode 64 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast.

On Thursday I got up at 6AM. When I left for work it was still night. As my dad did not have this Thursday off work due to a manager's meeting. I got to the building at 7:55AM, but the key holder had not turned up yet. From past experience I know he could be about five minutes late, but he did not turn up until 8:32AM. The sun finally came out when I finally got into work. I got three different stories on why he was late which I will not go into detail. At lest I got up to date writing the blog post. I finished work at 1:30PM and managed to wash the uniform when I got home. I also play a ton of Minecraft, listed F's and half G's HeroClix figures I own on HCRealms and got the DreamClix/500th post ready to post tomorrow. Blaire was on in the evening, but I was a little busy and tired so I could not chat to her much. Also the feed was too jumpy and slow to understand what she was saying most of the time. Apart from a couple of Minecraft tutorials I did not watch, read or listen to anything.

Creepers from Minecraft
On Friday morning I finished of bits of the DreamClix post I forgot about and posted it, as well as listing the second half of the G's on HCRealms. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. When I got home I play some more Minecraft and listed the H's and I's on HCRealms. I am really having a problem with Creepers and resource finding. I have tried creative mode a little, but found that it was too easy to destroy things and I found I do like going around collecting resources and making things, just do not like spending several hours hunting and ending up empty handed.
Watched: Episode 20 of Transformers: Prime.
Read: Issue 1 of Gambit and chapter 29 of One Piece.

Saturday before coffers I listed the J's on HCRealms. As when I ask Richard about what time we are meeting up for coffee and he said 10AM, but when I got to coffee I received another text from him saying he will now be at coffee at 10:30AM. Darren H turned up not long after I got my drink. As Darren H plays Minecraft as well we chatted about it while waiting for Richard. Darren gave me at idea on how to solve my problem. Set the Difficulty level to Peaceful until I am ready. Richard turned up at 10:40AM. Darren remembered to bring his Christmas gifts for people. I got the third omnibus One Piece book that covers volumes 7 to 9, while Richard got a Metallic t-shirt and a I Love Spreadsheets mug. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 2:30PM. After work I restarted Minecraft again but on Peaceful. I started building a upside-down pyramid castle, in the middle of a lake and a stink hole around the base of the building. I also wrote up tomorrows Cosmic Cosplay post so it was ready to be posted tomorrow morning before going to role-play.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.


My Castle so far in Minecraft
Sunday ended up being my only day off work for the week. I posted trailer to new Facebook game that is currently in close beta sady. The game is called Marvel: Avengers Alliance. I also posted the week's Cosmic Cosplay. Just before heading to role-play, I think I have found a way to automatically update my Facebook status when a new post is added to this blog (was tested on Monday the 16th bad works, but has a delay). For awhile now I have been wanting to post links to blog posts on Facebook, but I always forget to do it manually. So an automate way will be very useful. Next I need an automatic way to post on Twitter. This week at role-play we continued on it Pete's campaign. We manage to find the man we were hired to find, but some assassins killed him before we could get to him, so now we are now looking for the stuff he has steal from the person who hired us to find him. After a couple of fights with the assassins and meeting a contact of the dead target (who dead too), we now know it is on a docket ship in Nightcity harbor. The only problem is that it is being guarded and Nathan's character is to injured to be in combat. After role-play I was showing Richard Minecraft and ended up finding a new cave in the lake were I am building my castle in with lots of coal and iron. When I got home I listed the K's and L's of my HeroClix collection on to HCRealms.
Watched: Episode 1 of season two of the IT Crowd (again) and episodes 351 to 354 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 65 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast.
Read: Chapters 30 to 35 of One Piece (finishing volume 4).


Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Friday the 20th of January: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 22nd of January: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 24th of January: "Neoscream's Life".

Also there will be a couple of new Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment