MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 16th to the 22nd of January

Brook
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I started playing Minecraft, but what did last week being.

On Monday I go a phone call from Marisa with good news. Atif, her husband is finally coming back to the UK after being deported over two years ago on Thursday. It will be good to see him again. I worked from 11:30AM to 1:45PM. When I got home after work I checked out Random Curiosity (which is now on the side bar with other blog feeds) and found that there was a new promotional video for Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito. I added the video to this blog with some comments. I later found out that the movies that I talked about in the post is most likely a re-telling of the story which will be a nightmare if it is just one movie. The post appeared on Facebook about half an hour after posting it. Before going to bed I listed the first half of the HeroClix figures I own on HCRealms who begin with the letter M.
Watched: Episodes 355 to 357 of One Piece.
Listened: Episodes 304 and 305 of Anime Pulse and episode 141 of Manga Pulse.
Read: Chapters 36 and 37 of One Piece.


Tuesday was a day off work as I got onto the internet Blaire went off line. Damn it, missed her. I posted last week's Neoscream's Life and updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. After a late lunch, me and my mum went to Stony Stratford for hair cuts. I found I needed done more than I thought. Before going to bed I played some Minecraft. Mainly mining up all the coal and iron in the cave I found on Sunday. I sadly ended up getting killed one due to hidden lava behind some iron ore. Beeping Lava.
Watched: Episode 14 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, episode 358 of One Piece, episode 189 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episode 15 of Fairly Tail, episode 21 of Transformers: Prime, last week’s episode of Sherlock Holmes (the final episode of the current series) and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 142 of Manga Pulse, episode 66 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast and episode 20.5 of VG Pulse.
Read: Chapters 38 to 40 of One Piece and all the web comic of Ctrl+Alt+Del for January 2006.

On Wednesday I worked from 11AM to 2PM. When I got home there was stuff talking about SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect Intellectual Property Act) and sure this picture. OK I might have talked about this on the Cosmic Cosplay post that will be posted after this post (but posted/wittenafter writing this), but I am finding this picture and the other one for Cosplay Deviants to be miss leading. SOPA has nothing to do censoring nudity, it is to do with Copy Right. Yes it will destroy Cosplay Deviants if they get passed, but it will be due to the Cosplay and the forums, not the nudity. To protest the whole thing, sites like Wikipedia and Minecraft's home page were out of action. I watched the six o'clock news to see what BBC news had to say about the whole SOPA, PIPA and no Wikipedia thing, but there was nothing at all.
Listened: Episode 67 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast and episode 11 of season 6 of theOtaku.com.
Read: Chapter 41 of One Piece.

On Thursday morning another draw on my chest of draws broke. The first draw broke just before Christmas and my dad had not gotten around to fixing it. Due to the supported weight of the first led to today's draw braking. I worked from 10AM to 12PM. It was meant to be a day off, but as Marisa could not work as she was picking up her husband at the airport. After work I picked up some bread at Marks and Spencer Express at the train station before catching the bus home. Before going to HeroClix I played a bit of Minecraft. I was trying to catcher some Sheep to sheer. When my dad got home later he finally had a look at the chest of draws (as I can no longer leave the draws in it) and said he would fix it on Saturday. After HeroClix I looked into building next week's team and decided to order from 13th Floor the Incredible Hulk Fast Forces set.
Watched: Episodes 190 and 191 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.
Read: All the web comic of Ctrl+Alt+Del for February 2006.

Runaways
On Friday morning I finished of the HeroClix MK post. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. Today was my parents wedding anniversary, but due to the leak of planning we planned on going out for a meal tomorrow. Before going to bed a did a little tidy up of my room so my dad could repair the Chest of draws tomorrow.
Watched: Episode 3 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory, episode 359 of One Piece, episode 22 of Transformers: Prime, episode 192 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episode 210 of the dubbed version of Naruto and episode 56 of the Gadget Show Web TV.
Read: Issue 1 of Volume 2 of Runaways and all the web comic of Ctrl+Alt+Del for March 2006.


Early Saturday morning, before I got up, my dad received a phone call from work. The night manager could not work tonight, so instead of try to find someone else to cover them, he said he would have to come in and cover their hours. This really pissed my mum off with him about it. At coffee was this week was just me, Richard and Darren. We chatted about stuff like SOPA and PIPA and went to the book shop just before I went off to work. I worked from 12PM to 3:45PM. When I git home I was told by my mum that dad had fixed the chest of draws before he left for work by gluing the runner back on with No More Nails and that it should be fine to put the draws back it. I did not do it strait away, but when I did the runners broken again. My mum phoned him and he said if that did not work, there is nothing he can do. So we ordered new one from Argos and got it to be delivered next Thursday. Before going to bed I did a lot of work on tomorrow's Cosmic Cosplay post. Also I decided to have a look at Star Trek Online.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 16 of Fairy Tail.
Listened: Episode 143 of Manga Pulse.
Read: Chapter 42 of One Piece.


Naruto:Shippuden
Sunday was a normal day off work. I started the long download of Star Trek Online. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. Some tidying up so I can take out the old chest of draws. It was sad to see it go as I had it all my life. I finally got around listing the second half of the Ms, Ns and Os of my HeroClix collection on HCRealms. Before going to bed I finally posted the Cosmic Cosplay. It took awhile to post as I was waiting for some information about one of the Cosplay Deviants set.
Watched: Episode 360 and 361 of One Piece, episode 193 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episode 23 of Transformers: Prime and episodes 211 and 212 of the dubbed version of Naruto.
Listened: Episode 21 of VG Pulse and episodes 144 and 145 of Manga Pulse.
Read: Defenders/Avengers: X-Sanction Preview Book, chapter 43 of One Piece and all the web comic of Ctrl+Alt+Del for April 2006.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 27th of January: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 29nd of January: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 31st of January: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment