MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Neoscream's Life from the week of 26th of December 2011 to New Year's Day 2012

Nico Robin
Welcome to a New Year's week of my life. The week before last ended of the twelve days of ClixMas and it was Christmas, but what did last week being. Please note, there has been changes to this post. Now the stuff from the former "Watch, Listen and Read" post has been added to this post and the CosmicBreak news has been moved to the "Cosmic Cosplay" post.

On Monday before work, both me and my mum went to Currys for its January sales and picked up a Tefal ActiFry. After that I worked from 10AM to 1PM. I finished early as in was quite. As my mum wanted to get some new shirt for my dad in the January sales, we went to the city center. We got six new shirtsfor my dad (sadly only two were on sell) and I got X-Men: Destiny for my XBox 360 with Havoc's X-Gene and costume. I spent most of the evening playing X-Men: Destiny after moving my XBox 360 back up stairs. I got to the part were Forge has control of a robot.
Watched: The 2011 Doctor Who Christmas special.
Brought and Received: I picked up X-Men Destiny for the Xbox 360. 

On Tuesday I was planning to watch last Saturday's Gadget Show be for work but my mum ninjaed the Sky Box for Downton Abbey. I worked from 11:30AM to 3:15PM. After work I finished off and posted the Neoscream's Life post for last week. I finished off what was left of X-Men Destiny. It was a nice game, but like with Transformers War for Cybertron, it was too short. I also played a bit of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 before going to bed.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.


On Wednesday I worked from 11:30AM to 5PM. After work I headed to Richard's for role-play. We had had a player join us, Steve, and band/work mate of Richard's. Also I had to use a character generated by Nathan as Pete had lost my character sheet and I did not have the time to make a new new my self. In this week's week the party looked for employment and ended up was a job searching for someone.
Watched: The Christmas Eve Gadget Show special.

On Thursday I worked from 8AM to 3:30PM. Roxy (Richy's new name) picked me up after work. He tested a stirring wheel and new game (F1 2011) he got for Christmas as his XBox was in Cardiff. We went to HeroClix in the evening and then chatted for about two hours at mine before he went home.
WLR: Nothing.


Friday was sadly a day off work due to the fact that I had to be at home as someone was coming to fix the washing machine. It had been leaking a little for over a month and the last time it was used, Monday, it was making strange sounds. The repair man could not find any thing wrong with it. The sound might has been something in the machine that had washed away. But it was odd he could not find a leak. Other than that I did do much as the HeroClix post took a lot of time to do as well as change to the DreamClix spreadsheet I have.
Watched: Episodes 1 to 3 of the new Great Expectations.
Brought and Received: I picked up Spider-Man Coming Home graphic novel.

On Saturday morning, New Year's Eve, I over slept and got to coffee a little late. Luckily only Roxy was than when I got their as both Darren H and Richard were later than me. As we had a bit of time after coffee, we went to the book shop to have a quick look around at the sells before I went off to work. I worked 12PM to 12:40PM. When I got home I noticed that there are trailers out for both the Avengers film and the Amazing Spider-Man film so I posted them on my blog. I also updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. At about 8PM Roxy picked me up and we headed to Richard's. The original plan was to have some drinks at his and watch some stuff, then pop to the pub Colette was at. But just before we headed out there was a phone call from Colette saying that the pub she was at are not letting any more people in, so we decided to try Richard's local but it was a dump. After a lot of talking about what to do we decided to head back to Richard's place to watch a film and see in the New Year.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, a Gadget Show web clip (Behind the Scenes: Captain Gecko), episode 276 of the subtitled version of Bleach, Night of the Dead and episodes 1 to 4 of series two of The IT Crowd.


Not much happen on Sunday, New Year's Day. I head home and then wrote and posted the new Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episodes 5 and 6 of series two of The IT Crowd, episode 333 of One Piece, episode 209 of the dubbed version of Naruto, episode 4 of season two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 40 of Let’s Both Play Pokemon Emerald and episodes 10 and 11 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Listened: Episode 50 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast.
Read: Issue 8 of New Mutants, issues 24 and 25 of X-Force and chapter 18 of One Piece.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 6th of January 2012: "MK HeroClix" or "DreamClix Special".
Sunday the 8th of January 2012: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 10th of January 2012: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment