MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 5 April 2012

HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE BLOG

Welcome all! First of I would like to say HAPPY TWO YEAR BIRTHDAY to this blog. You heard me right, this blog, Neoscream’s Log, is two years old today. About a month before I started write a log which I only shard with a select number of people. But then one day Blaire, an online friend of mine which the log did talk a lot about back then, said that if I do not start posting them online she will stop reading. I asked her about a good place to do it and she pointed me to Blog Spot or Blogger and it is otherwise known as. The log has changes over the years and still is going strong. This has shocked me as I have tried making websites in the past but always gave up after several months. Being able to work on it on the go with my BlackBerry in the past and the HTC Flyer nowadays has really helped keep it going. Nowadays there are three main weekly blog posts “Neoscream’s Life” on Tuesday, “MK HeroClix” or “DreamClix Special” on Fridays and “Cosmic Cosplay” normal on Sundays but can be Monday. Also there is the “Opens and Endings” posts which happens on time to time. As you may have noticed that I have redone the blogs look for this major event. Hope everybody enjoy the new look. Here is a list of the all time top five posts of this blog as of 7:25PM of 04/04/12:

5. Heroclix 10th of February, Crisis on Infinite Earths: Week Eleven with 2,480 views.

4. Cosplay Deviants: Noel – Destined with 2,803 views.

3. Cosplay Deviants with 5,552 views.

2. Cosplay Deviants – Noel – Kokiri girl with 6,728 views.

1. Heroclix the 14th of July, Avengers vs JLA part 1 with a whooping 11,820 views.

Wow, that is a major change over the space of a year. For ages, “Cosplay Deviants – Noel – Kokiri girl” had been the top post, but out of nowhere “Heroclix the 14th of July, Avengers vs JLA part 1” took the top spot with almost double the number of views.

Now here is the DreamClix special for the post. I am doing ideas for Ninjamus Prime and the Autobots team ability. But first here are designs for all three of Neoscream's modes and the Decepticons team abilty.


Next is Ninjamus Prime. Ninjamus Prime was one of my other user names (some times missed typed as Ninja Prime. The idea of him came from when I jokingly place the Leaf village hand band from my Kakashi Hatake costume on the Optimus Prime voice changer helmet I own. I have done a drawing of him and I have cosplaying as him once too. The only background story I have for him is that him is an Autobot who was trained in the way of the ninja in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Due to learning to use chakra he has lost the ability to transform, making him an Action Master. He should have the giant symbol, Running Shot, Charge, Stealth, Blades, Smoke Cloud, Indomitable, a special called "Protector of Life", Toughness, Combat Reflexes, "Prime" (Leadership), Range Combat Expert and Enhancement.
Protector of Life: Ninjamus Prime can use Stealth, Toughness and Defend. Give Ninjamus Prime a double power action, he can use Smoke Cloud as a free action and all adjacent friendly characters gain Stealth.
He should have about seven clicks of health and starting combat values of Speed 9, Attack 10, Defence 18, Damage 3 and Range 6. He should have both the Ninja and Autobots team abilities and the keywords Action Master, Autobots, Konohagakure and Robot.

Lastly we have the the Autobots team ability: When an opposing character KOs a character using this team ability, other characters using this team ability modify their attacks values by +1 until the end of your next turn. If a character with this team ability has the the Transporter ability and the Giant (or the Colossal) Symbol, they can carry characters with the Giant Symbol. Uncopyable.. The next time I do a special, which will be in May for my birthday, I will be doing ideas for Hyniks and a special card.

Will the work and thoughts that has gone into both Neoscream and Ninjamus Prime, I have decided to add Transformers the DreamClix the next time I add new shows to DreamClix. Also I should be adding Nintendo too. Well that is it for this post. Due to the time this post has taken and my Trike arriving a little earlier than thought, I will only be only doing three or four things in the DreamClix section of tomorrow's MK HeroClix post. Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment