MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 16 April 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week 9th to the 15th April

MS-06s Zaku II (Char Custom)
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I finally got some wheels of my own, a trike, but what did last week bring.

On Monday I worked from 9:50AM to 4:30PM. As both my parents's cars were in the way when I got home from work, I could not do any practicing on my trike. Other than that they is nothing else to write about.
Watched: Episodes 25 and 26 of Transformers: Prime (finishing season 1), episode 380 of One Piece and episode 7 of Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040.
Listened: Episode 75 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post like normal. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:50PM. I  just managed to get home in time to do some more practicing before my parents got home, even with a bus that was running almost 20 minutes late. As I now have it, I played some Mass Effect in the evening and put together a HeroClix team for this week's game.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Brought and Received: The first Mass Effect finally arrived in the post.

On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM to 4:15PM. When I got home I practiced more on the trike and then played a ton of Mass Effect.
Watched: Episode 26 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, The One Piece Vidcast Teaser Trailer and episodes 381 and 382 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 314 of Anime Pulse.


On Thursday both my parents were off I had to wait until they went off food shopping to get more practice done on my trike. I decided to change my practice route. Instead of going around the park half a dozen time, I decided to go round the south half of Crownhill a couple of time, increasing the number of laps by one each day. I worked from 12PM to 2:45PM. When I got home I played some more Mass Effect . I decided to start from the beginning again as I wanted to change my class as the party I decided on playing would be too heavy technology base and I wanted to be more balanced, regardless of my my liking of technology. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal. When I got home there was another update for Office Suite. It was just a bug fix this time.
Watched: Episode 61 of the Gadget Show Web TV.

Friday morning I posted the MK HeroClix post and then I went to do some more practicing on the Trike. This time I did three laps I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. in the evening I played a ton of Mass Effect.
WLR: Nothing.


At coffee on Saturday morning there was a huge turnout. There was me, Darren, Richard, Simon, Lucy, Abby and Jake. WOW, what a turnout. We decided to we were not going to play Dungeons and Dragons Online but they was a heavy thoughts of play Left 4 Dead on the PC. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. After work I played some Mass Effect. I was having problems with using the Mako at the targeting scoop was smaller and did not change colour when locked onto a target.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, episode 17 of the subtitled version of Fairy Tail and episode 383 of One Piece.


Sunday was a day off work. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page. I took longer than normal to do as I needed to tidy up all the images on my laptop which took forever. After doing that I needed to pop into work to drop off my holiday form, as I was booking off the 7th to the 20th of May. Due to the length of time the update took, going out and the other things I need to do. I do not do any practicing today on my Trike. In the evening I finished off and post the Cosmic Cosplay post for the week and I also put together next week's (now this week's) HeroClix team.
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Geeks (last of the current series), episodes 384 to 387 of One Piece, the 2012 Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix and episodes 219 and 220 of the dubbed vision of Naruto (finishing off Naruto).
Listened: Episode 76 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast and episode 185 of Manga Pulse.
Read: Chapter 44 of One Piece (finishing off volume 5).

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 20th of April: "MK HeroClix".
Sunday the 22nd of April: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 24th of April: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment