MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Neoscream's Life from the week of the 16th to the 22nd of April

X-78-2 Gundam
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I have been training on my trike, but what did last week bring.

On Monday I worked from 9:50AM to 5PM. As both my parents's cars were in the way when I got home from work, I could not do any practicing on my trike, damn it. As my Neoscream's Life post was ready to post I decided to post it early.
Watched: Episode 12 of GaoGaiGar, episode 11 of season two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 4 of Devil May Cry, the Gadget Show 360 promo video and episode 388 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 43 of ClixCast.
Read: Chapter 45 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist.
Brought and Received: I ordered volume 7 of Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole Du Ciel.

On Tuesday morning before work I did some photo copying for work. The Area Manager had put me in charge of finding information about identifying fake bank notes to share with the other stores and train staff in all the areas stores in telling the different at a later date. I worked from 9:50AM to 2:40PM. I  managed to get some more practicing  done on my trike, but after over two laps I it started to hail, so I called it a day. In the evening I finally ordered a case of the HeroClix Avengers Movie set and a rain cover for my trike.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 201 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.
Listened: Episode 315 of Anime Pulse and part of Special 5 Part 1 of Gundanm!@MAHQ.


On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM to 4:30PM. Due to the weather I never got round to do any more practicing. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page in the evening as I was off work tomorrow, but knew I would be busy as my mum was off to and had a lot planned.
Watched: Episode 1 of Bakuman, Podnami Promo 1: First Voyage, episode 389 of One Piece and episode 3 of Persona 4.
Listened: The rest of Special 5 Part 1 of Gundanm!@MAHQ and episode 77 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.
Read: Chapter 90 of Dragon Ball.
Brought and Received: I received the new Neo magazine in the post.

First thing on Thursday morning both me and my mum went to Stony Stratford to get some pet food from the vets and to get our hair cut. I really needed it. We were originally planning on going to Staples next to get a ton of printer ink, but we decided to do that on Monday instead to save time. We then went to Morrisons for some breakfast and for three days food shopping. When we got back I unpacked the food shopping and then I did some my practicing on the Trike. I was finally getting use to the gears and understanding how they work, but sadly as I was about to start my fourth lap, the gear chin came off. As I have no experience about these kinds of things so I had to wait until my dad can do it, which according to my mum would be the weekend. While looking at a computer game magazine I pick up while food shopping I came up with a very interesting concept for a game. I am not going to say what it is here, but I am planning on talking to Richard and Darren H at coffee and Nathan and Pete at role-play about it. We had a phone call from Talk-Talk. Our contract with them for the internet was about to end and they want to know if we wanted to renew. My mum asked them to phone her again Monday and then we checked the deals from Sky and BT. Never Sky or Talk-Talk are offering fiber optic broadband, BT was. Due to this both Sky and Talk-Talk could only offer us internet speeds of between 0.3 and 1.3 Mb, while BT offers 52Mb, over 60 times faster then the others' average. However, we decided to think more about it and decide what to do on Sunday. Like normal I went to HeroClix in the evening. On the way home I talked to Darren S about is and he explained how easy it is to pop the chain back on. I decided to try to fix it tomorrow before work.
Watched: Episode 26 of Mobile Report Gundam Wing.



Friday morning I finished off and posted this week's MK HeroClix post. As I did not thought I had the time to fix my trike and practice it, I did not rush to fix it. Half an hour before I needed to leave for work I went to fix the trike, but found my dad had already done it last night. Wish someone told my about that, I would have gone off pracicing earlier. Sadly I did not have the time to do it then. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. When I got home I did only two laps on the trike due to the weather. In the evening I got my case of HeroClix Avengers Movie and send all the time checking them out and ordering some more stuff of eBay. I also posted a list of what I pulled. These has really excited me for the Avengers movie.
Listened: Special 5 Part 1 of Gundanm!@MAHQ.
Read: Chapter 10 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.

At coffee on Saturday morning there was just me, Darren H and Richard this week Simon. We talked about the broadband problem my family has been having. They pointed out that if we had problems with the phone line it would be BT we had to deal with as they own the phone lines and the other companies only rent the line off them. So BT is the best bet. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. After work I went to Richard's for role-play. It was the first of Nathan's Star Wars campaign. We were on our way to the Jedi Academy to train up as Jedi, when our ship was attacked by drones and then we ended up on a planet in the middle of a battle between Drones and Storm Troopers. Pete is my back so role-play might return to weekly, but it will not be happening next week as things are super busy next week for both me and Richard.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.


Sunday was a day off work. After talking to my mum about what Darren H and Richard said about the whole Broadband problem and my mum decided to go for BT and made the order then and then. An engineer will be coming on May the 9th to set it up. Hippy , my internet speed is good up from 0.8Mb (average) to a whopping 52Mb. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the Cosmic Cosplay post for the week. I managed to do four laps on the trike. I am really getting use to it now.
Watched: The 2012 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix and episodes 202 and 203 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden and the Unofficial One Piece Vidcast Special Three “Fullmetal Podcast Brotherhood” (Vic Mignogna).

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 27th of  April: "MK HeroClix".
Tuesday the 1st of May: "Neoscream's Life".

There is no Cosmic Cosplay this week as this weekend is super busy. Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment