MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 28th of May to the 3rd of June

RGM-79 GM
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I was back at work from my time off, started playing, finally ordered a NAS and my tablet broke down, but what did last week bring.But first I like to point out that last month was the busyness month in the history of the blog, betting the form busyness month, April 2010, the first month online. However at month was really two months worth of post in one. Now back to Neoscream's Life.

On Monday morning before work, I phoned up HTC to organise sending it off for repairs. I arranged for them to pick it up on Thursday as I knew my mum should be off that day. I also posted another Heroclix listings post. I worked from 11:30AM to 3PM. I was having problems with my laptop as it was acting super slow. I could not even play S4 League because of the processing speed of the laptop could not take it for some reason. When my mum got home, she had the NAS I ordered last week. So as I could not play S4 League, I spent the evening setting up the NAS and transferring my music to it. Oh and I was using my mum's tablet to work on blog post as I could not use mine. The keyboard was a pain to use compared to mine, but still was useable compared to her Note Book (or Crap Book I call it).
Watched: This week’s episode (and last of the current series) of The Gadget Show.

On Tuesday morning I posted both last week's Neoscream's Lift post. After that I worked from 9:50AM to 3:50PM. At work Paris was promoted to a supervisor, which I knew when Marisa learns about it she will pissed off. When I got home from work I went out on the trike. As I was still having programs with my laptop, I still was having a nightmare with trying to play S4 League. Also as I never logged out properly, I lost my weapons as they where hour base. During the evening I had have a dozen phone calls from work. I was original meet to have Monday off work. The first phone call they said I have to work tomorrow starting at work 10AM. Then they phoned again saying I have tomorrow off again as Marisa could cover it instead. Then I got a text saying I now had to have coming at 11:30AM, which I replied to strait away. And then half an hour later I get a phone call saying why have I not replied to the text, which I did. So now I am working tomorrow when it was meant to be my day off.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 321 of Anime Pulse.

 On Wednesday before work I worked on solving the problem I have been having with the laptop by uninstalling unused programs and dropping the number of start up programs from 30 to 12. Sadly I did not get to see if it all worked until after work. I worked from 11:30AM until 5:45PM. I was right, Marisa was in a very bad mood all day. In fact she was not talking to anybody. Then I got home and tested my laptop and it was working fine now. I manage to get a little bit of S4 League in before going to bed.
Watched: Episodes 289 and 290 of the subtitled version of Bleach and a Gadget Show web clip (Final Fantasy XIII).

On Thursday morning I played some S4 League before going to work. I am enjoying the game and mainly playing the Chaser and Siege modes. However the game is heavily fulled with hackers. Something I have never dealt with in any other game. I worked from 11:30AM to 3:45PM. Like normal I went to HeroClix like normal. We had another new player join us this week called Robert. That is right another Robert. Sadly Adrian was not at Heroclix this week as he was in hospital. Hope he gets well soon.
WLR: Nothing.

The idea I am using to model Zero with.
On Friday I first finished off and posted the HeroClix post, as well as played some some S4 League. I worked from 12PM to 5:45PM. When I got home I posted another Heroclix Listings post, played some more S4 League and listened to music. Oh and I received an e-mail from Richard saying that he will not be free for role-play for this month, but we can still do it without him.
Watched: Episode 33 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, episode 108 of the dubbed version of Bleach and episode 1 of Blood C.

At coffee on Saturday morning before coffee I started modeling again (that is model making not fashion modeling). I had a great idea on how to make Zero from Code Geass with my lack of skills in modeling and the fact I do not have any Armatures. Him standing strait with his cloak rapped around him. At coffee this week was a good turnout. There was me, Richard, Simon, Lucy, Jake and Darren H (who was an hour late). Simon let us know that the BBQ his was going to be having tomorrow, will not be happened. Instead it will be a lads late afternoon in playing computer games. I worked from 12PM to 5PM. After work I spent the evening working on tomorrow's Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, Mail Time 05-18-12 video blog from GeekySica (Jsica), episode 291 of the subtitled version of Bleach and episode 9 of Pirate Sentai Gokaiger.

Jazz from Transformers Animated
Sunday was a day off work. I posted another Heroclix Listings post and the Cosmic Cosplay post I was working on yesterday. After that I helped my mum with the hovering we went to Collectormania. Collectomania is a large Movie, TV and collectibles (oh now a days Sports) convention. It is not ran or supported by the industry, however a lot of celebrities do come to it. This is were I got most my non anime voice actor autographs. The plan was just to have a look around to see what is happened and what/who was there. If I had the money to wast, there was a couple of autographs I would have liked. Like Richard Kiel (Jaws from the Bond films), Michael Dorn (Worf from Star Trek) and Sean Astin (Sam from Lord of the Rings). But I did get Phil LaMarr autograph as I am a huge Transformers fan and Jazz (who he voiced in Transformers: Animated) is one of my favourite Autobots. He has also voiced Hermes Conrad from Futurama, Static from Static Shock, Samurai Jack from Samurai Jack, John Stewart (Green Lantern) from Justice League, the teenage version of Afro from Afro Samurai, Gambit from Wolverine and the X-Men and Reddas from Final Fantasy XII. I also would have loved to have gotting Karen Gillan (Amy Pond from Doctor Who) autograph, but she was only there was on Saturday. After Collectormania and lunch, I met up with Richard and Darren and headed. The three of us went to Simon's and Lucy's. We all chatted and played on a couple of Xbox 360 game. The games we played were Kinect Adventures (which was the first time most of use used the Kinect), a demo to Rise of Nightmares and Lego Rock Band. About half an hour before we left Simon's mum, one of his sisters and his sister's other half came to visit Simon and Lucy. When I got home I updated the Dreamclix Dial Design page and worked on the Zero figure.
Watched: Episode 1 of Steins;Gate, a Gadget Show (Magic Challenge - Extra Tricks), episode 71 of the Gadget Show Web TV and episode 7 of Seikon no Qwaser.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Thursday the 7th of June: "HeroClix Listings: The box sets Indy Invincible, Marvel 2099 and Indy The BARD and Hellboy".
Friday the 8th of June: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 9th of June: "HeroClix Listings: DC Origin".
Sunday the 10th of June: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Monday the 11th of June: "HeroClix Listings: DC box setssets Legion of Superheroes and Anti-monitor".
Tuesday the 12th of June: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment