MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 11 June 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 4th to the 10th of June

MAX-03 Adzam
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I sent off my tablet for repairs, went to Collectomania briefly and went the Simon's, but what did this week bring.

On Monday morning before work, I got the base structure to the Zero model done. I worked from 9:50AM to 3:30PM. After work I went to B and Q with my mum to get some plants for the front garden. After that I did not do much, apart from adding a base structure for the collar and some details.
Watched: The dubbed version of the first Naruto: Shippuden Movie, episode 34 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and a Gadget Show web clip (Alan Wake).
Listened: Episode 322 of Anime Pulse.

On Tuesday morning I posted both a Heroclix Listings and last week's Neoscream's Lift post. After that I worked from 9:50AM to 3:30PM. When I got home from work put together a team for Heroclix and an idea for Zero as a Star for 7TV. Zero should be a Underworld Boss as the Star Quality fits his Geass power quite well. The three chosen Special Effects should be Hypnotise, more Luck and more Leader. His Strength should be reduced by one and both Intelligence and Morale should be increased by three. Oh and he should have a standard pistol for his basic attack. So time in the evening I received a text from Darren S saying there is no Heroclix this week.
Watched: Episode 6 of Highschool of the Dead, this week’s episode of WWE Raw, episodes 72 and 73 of The Gadget Show Web TV and three Gadget Show web clips (The MW2 Challenge, Gaming BAFTA's 2010: The Red Carpet and Gaming BAFTA's 2010: Charlie Brooker Interview).

Blood C
On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM until 5PM. I do When I got home I did some more work on the Zero figure I have been making. I decided to redo the head as the one I originally made was too big.
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (Gaming BAFTA's 2010), episode 74 of The Gadget Show Web TV, episode 17 of season two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 and episode 2 of Blood C.
Read: Chapters 167 to 168 of Bleach (completing volume 19).

On Thursday morning I finished off the Zero figure and posted a Heroclix Listings post. The new head for Zero as do not turn out as good as the original, but it still looks OK. (Until ever get my tablet comes back or I find my mum's camera will not be able to get a good picture of Zero.) I worked from 9:50AM to 4:30PM. As there was no Heroclix this week and I had the post ready already, I posted a Dreamclix special. After that I put together three 100 ratings (7TV's word for points) 7TV team. These are one hero team and two villain teams. One of the villain teams was a Black Knights team with Zero and Time Life Security agents as Black Knights team members. The second villain team was a Silicon Robot Empire one with a lord which I will make at a later date and a Metalnaut which I will use one of my Astroid robots. The hero team was a 100 ratings version of the 200 ratings Section Nine team with Major Motoko Kusanagi, Botuo and a Technician who will be Ishikawa. I plan on doing at six 100 rating teams. Three hero team and three villain team. (this may be upped to eight, four of each.
Watched: Episode 109 of the dubbed version of Bleach (completing season 5).

On Friday as I was not in work until 12PM and do not have a HeroClix post to do I manage to do quite a lot of thing in the morning. First I did three more 100 rating teams. There was a Darth Vader team with the Sky Pirate profile as Storm Troopers. The second team was a Martial Artist team (now a hero team) and the last team was a cut down Doctor Who team with the current Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams. After making the teams I phoned HTC to find out what is happening with my tablet, as they said to phone them if it was not back by Thursday. Sadly they had only just started repairing it and it will not be back until Tuesday or Wednesday. After that I did some planning on a Access database to producing character cards for 7TV. I worked from 12PM to 4:30PM. When I got home I did rough plans for upgrading the six 100 rating teams to 150, 200 and 250 rates.
Watched: Episodes 292 and 293 of the subtitled version of Bleach, episode 7 of Highschool of the Dead and episode 208 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.
Read: The bonus chapter to volume 5 of the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion manga.

There was not coffee on Saturday morning as Richard was away with family and friends weddings for the next two weeks and Darren H did not arrive back home until quite late from a concert, so he could not do coffee this week. I posted a HeroClix Listings post before going to work. For some reason I did not do much this morning compared to yesterday morning. I worked from 11:30AM to 4:15PM. After work I started working on the Access database I was planning yesterday morning.
WLR: Nothing.

Sunday was my only day off this week. I spent the day working on the database, posting 7TV rules questions on Crooked Dice Game forums, as well writing and posting this week's Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episode 21 of Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex and episodes 75 and 76 of The Gadget Show Web TV.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Wednesday the 13th of June: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Avengers".
Friday the 15th of June: "MK HeroClix" and "HeroClix Listings: DC Justice League".
Sunday the 17th of June: "Cosmic Cosplay" and "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Mutations and Monsters".
Tuesday the 19th of June: "Neoscream's Life" and "HeroClix Listings: DC Crisis".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment