MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 18th to the 24th June

G-Armour
(pictures and WLR coming soon) Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was no coffee and the start of my parents' two weeks off work, but did last week bring.

On Monday I worked from 9:50AM to 1:20PM. I decided to popped into the city center to get some Liquid Green Stuff from Games Workshop. Before going to Games Workshop I went to a card machine to get some money out, where I stupidly locked my pin number by typing in the wrong number. Face palm. So I had to pop into the bank first to ask them to ever unlock it or send me a new code. They said they would send a new code. Luckily I had some money for the Liquid Green Stuff and two brushes to use it. When I got home I did some more modeling.
Watched: Episode 36 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 9 of Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040.


On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and a HeroClix Listings post. I worked from 12PM to 3:25PM. When I got home I finishing off most of my modeling. I still need to finish the Hasslefree Contest figure, but I will wait for the other stuff from them to arrive before continuing.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw and last week’s episode of WWE NXT.
Listened: Episode 85 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM to 5PM. When I got home, me new pin number arrived. Guess what, it was the same as the old one. At about 7:45PM I meet up with Richard and Roxy for a drink at Weatherspoons. Roxy was back in Milton Keynes for a couple of days visiting and Richard was free for once this month. Afterwards both me and Roxy went to the cinema to watch a film. When I got home I jokingly designed a Men in Black team for 7TV.
Watched: Men In Black 3.


Thursday was a day off work. I did another HeroClix Listings post, updated the DreamClix Dial Design page and worked on a team roster spreadsheet for 7TV. Later Roxy come over to build a HeroClix team as he was going to HeroClix this week. After  building a team and dinner we went to HeroClix.
WLR: Nothing.

On Friday morning I finished off the HeroClix post and posted it. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. During the day I worked on typing up the 100 ratings and 150 ratings teams I made for 7TV.

Watched: Episode 3 of Robot Chicken: Star Wars, episode 209 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden and episode 15 of After War Gundam X.
Read: Chapters 1 to 3 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray R.
Brought and Received: Got one of the three manga books I ordered Tuesday last week, volume 1 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray R.


First thing on Saturday I posted another HeroClix Listings. At coffee this week was just me and Darren H. As there was no Richard this week (due to a slight change of plans) we finished coffee early and manage to pop into both HMV and Model Zone on top of Waterstones before I needed to go to work. We also bumped into Darren S at Waterstones as well. I worked from 11:50AM (even got into work early) to 4:55PM. After work I contacted both Nathan and Pete to make sure role-play was still happening tomorrow, which it still was. Well more of a meet up and chat than role-play.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 31 of Dragon Ball Kai.
Listened: Episode 186 of Manga Pulse.
Read: Chapter 95 of Dragon Ball.

Sunday was a day off work. I meet up with Nathan and Pete at about 10:30AM at the city center. Due to the long gap Nathan with not be doing his second game. Instead, I will be running 7TV from (hopefully) week. We chatted about life and 7TV over coffee and then we had a walk around the City Center. I went home about 2PM as Nathan need to go at 1:30PM. When I got home I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the week's Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episode 2 of Steins;Gate, episode 8 of Seikon no Qwaser, episode 396 of One Piece, episode 22 of Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex, episode 10 of Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 and episode 1 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast Pieces of Eight.
Listed: Episode 61 of VG Pulse
Read: Chapter 96 of Dragon Ball (finishing volume 8).

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:


Wednesday the 27th of June: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Hammer of Thor".
Friday the 29th of June: "MK HeroClix" and "HeroClix Listings: DC Brave and the Bold".
Sunday the 1st of July: "Cosmic Cosplay" and "HeroClix Listings: DC The Blackest Night and The Brightest Day".
Tuesday the 3rd of July: "Neoscream's Life" and "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Web of Spider-Man".


Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment