MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 11th to the 17th of June

YMS-15 Gyan
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was no coffee and no role-play, but what did this week bring. Before I start I would like to state that both my parents off work during last week (the week I am blogging about) and this week.

On Monday morning before work I did another HeroClix Listings and working on the database. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:25PM. When I got home I realised I did not update the DreamClix Dial Designs page, so I did the update. In the evening I got a phone call from work. They needed me in at 8:30AM instead of 9:50AM. So I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post afterwards as I wil not have the time to do it tomorrow morning now.
WLR: Nothing.


Just before work on Tuesday I ordered three manga novels. I worked from 8:30AM to 3:20PM. When I got home my tablet was back from repairs. There was no statement of the work they done, but they did not need to wipe the internal memory so no messing around with reinstalling apps, just updating them. Sadly it needed charging so I could not do much with it today. After putting my tablet onto charging, I ordered some figures from Hasslefree and Em4Miniatures. From Hasslefree I ordered a figure, a set of male heads and  the female armature for the Hasslefree Miniatures 2012 Sculpting Competition. I am planning on entering it for a laugh as you get at least seven metal figures for just entering. Oh and from Em4Miniatures I ordered an Agent, a plastic gangers set and a plastic soldiers set with a command upgrade kit. All the figures I ordered were for conversions for a 7TV team. With that all done, I finally started work on Warpuck and a Repair Droid (Technician).
Watched: Episodes 28 and 29 of Mobile Report Gundam Wing, episode 35 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 294 of the subtitled version of Bleach.
Read: Chapter 54 of One Piece.
Brought and Received: I ordered volume 1 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray R, volume 8 of Mobile Suit Gundam Ecole Du Ciel and volume 6 of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dualist.



Finally a picture of the Zero figure I
made last week
On Wednesday morning I added another HeroClix Listings post to this blog. My mum was at work today as it was a big roll over. I worked from 9:50AM until 3:40PM. Just before I finished work I was told I had to come in on tomorrow which was a day off, due to a managers meeting at our store. I also received an e-mail from Em4Miniatures about a problem with my order from them. They were out of stock of the command upgrade kit and wanted to see what changes to the order I want to do. I decided to change the plastic soldiers with command upgrade kit to just the plastic soldiers and refund the deference. When I got home I found my dad divided to surprise my mum, by buying and fixin in a shower in the bathroom as part of his redecorating it. My mum has been wanting a shower for a long time as her joints can not take getting in and out of a bath. I e-mailed Nathan and Pete to see if they were up for role-play this Sunday or at least to meet up. In the evening I did some more modeling and rough drawings for the the sculpter. Oh and my mum was over the moon when she found we now have a shower.
Listened: Special 4 of the One Piece Unofficial Podcast guest staring Dragon Ball and episode 59 of VG Pulse.

I was woken up on Thursday  at 6:30AM by my parents. In the morning I collected my S.H.I.E.L.D. team for HeroClix tonight. I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. Sadly me coming in on my day off was a waste. When I got home I learnt about a new thing called Liquid Green Stuff and the order from Em4Miniatures had arrived. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.


Ghost in the Shell team so far
On Friday I posted a HeroClix Listings as well as finishing off and posted this week's HeroClix post. I then started work on converting some of the figures I ordered into Ghost in the Shell characters, Togusa, Saito and Borma. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. when I got home the order from Hasslefree Miniatures arrived. With this order arriving I can now do Ishikawa from Ghost in the Shell so I did some more modeling. All I need now are figures to use as or convert into Chief Aramaki and Pax. Oh and Pete e-mailed me back to say that he was free for role-play on Sunday.
WLR: Nothing.


Warpuck and his 150 rating Silicon Mechanical Empire
team 
On Saturday I received a text from Darren H saying that he can not make coffee this week and as there was no Richard, coffee was cancelled so I did some modeling and ordered more armatures from Hasslefree Miniatures with some guns. I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. After work I phoned Nathan on my to Hobbycraft as I had no reply from him. He was about to reply. Sady he could not do role-play or meet up as he had stuff to do, so I phoned Pete to let him know in was off. I went to Hobbycraft to try to get some Liquid Green Stuff, but they were out of it. However I did pick up a box to store my miniatures for 7TV. I wanted Liquid Green Stuff as I wanted to see if I could use it to paint on clothes onto an armature. When I got home I did some more modeling. In the evening there was a phone call for my dad. There was a robbery at his place of work. So he went off to sort things out.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episodes 2 to 4 of Playhouse Presents.


Sunday was a day off work. With the blog I posted another HeroClix Listings post, updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, wrote and posted the week's Cosmic Cosplay post. Other than that I did some more modeling and started work on the competition armature. I had several ideas I want to do which was the reason I ordered several more armatures yesterday. For the first one, I nailed it down to two I really want to do, one that would look great and one that was needed for one of my 7TV team when I upgrade them to 150 ratings. These were (in order) an idea base on Lily Rain EVE from CosmicBreak and an idea base on Kallen from Code Geass. This was the reason why I did not start in on Friday or Saturday. In the end I went for the one based on Lily Rain EVE. I also finished off all the other modeling work I was doing.
Watched: Episode 10 of Pirate Sentai Gokaiger, episode 395 of One Piece, episode 15 of GaoGaiGar and Immortals.
Listening: Episode 84 of the One Piece Unofficial Podcast and episode 60 of VG Pulse.
Read: Chapter 55 of One Piece and chapter 94 of Dragon Ball.


Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Thursday the 21st of June: "HeroClix Listings: DC Batman Alpha".
Friday the 22nd of June: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 23rd of June: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Secret Invasion".
Sunday the 24th of June: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Monday the 25th of June: "HeroClix Listings: DC Arkham Asylum".
Tuesday the 26th of June: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment