MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Neoscream's Life from the week of the 10th to the 16th of September

MAN-08 Elmeth
Welcome to another week of my life, in a newer style. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was I started playing Blood Brothers and redid the way I did the Neoscream's Life post, but did last week bring.

First off is some blog news. I have done some changes to the planned changes that I talked about in the last post. I have decided to cut down the number of 7TV team posts I do a week by merging it with the originally planned DreamClix post to from a DreamClix 7 post instead. I am only doing five ideas and five designs due to time, but I am adding some home made 7TV rules. All of these changes are to save time due to studying CompTIA A+ and other things.

Nothing happened at work to talk about apart from working over 30 hours.

There was a Player vs Player event this week on Blood Brothers which eat most of my time this week, but I my main character and my familiars have done some heavy leveling. It is too addicted, it is a nightmare to get things done.


On Friday I was jokingly doing a web search for a figure of dwarf on a motor bike, to see if I could jokingly do my Blood Brothers team as a 7TV team. I tried Mantic Games as I know they have a sci-fi Dwarf range for Warpath. On the website I found something coming out soon (now just out) for a future 7TV I am planning. But that was not the only thing I found! I spotted a Kickstarter for a new game they are working on called DreadBall. At first it looks like a Sci-fi version of BloodBall. I had played BloodBall one and it have been a game I would like to try again, but never got around to do so. And if you have not notice I am a Sci-fi, well to be truthful I technology fan. So a Sci-fi Blood Ball was sounded great. I did some resource into DreadBall and found it is a very fast base sports board game that can be played in an hour (instead of three hours that BloodBall takes). With a strong likely hood of a robot team from the season two expansion and see how it plays, I decided to back it at Striker level (and the BOGOF offer if the robot team is added) on Sunday. The game (season one) should be out by December this year and the Season Two expansion should be out in the second quarter of next year. Here is a link to the Kickstarter.

I tried to get on my Trike on Sunday, but sady both the back tires are flat and sadly I cannot attach the pump we bought when I got the trike and my mum realised that we forgot to get a tire repair kit. So we have to pick up some parts parts from to sort out the problem.

Now for the Watch, Listen and Read section:


A.J. Lee, the super hot GM of WWE Raw
Monday
Watched: Episode 3 of season nine of New Tricks.
Read: Finished chapter 1 of CompTIA A+ Certification Seventh Edition by Mike Meyers.

Tuesday
Watched: Episode 1006 of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 47 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Listened: Episode 332 of Anime Pulse.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
WLR: Nothing.

Anomaly in "Future Queen"
Saturday
Listened: Episode 6 the Unofficial One Piece Podcost After Dark.


Ethereal in "Asgardian"
Sunday
Watched: Episode 3 of season seven of Doctor Who, episode 682 of WWE Smackdown and episode 5 of season two of Iron Man: Armoured Adventures.

Lastly this last week's Cosplay Deviants sets. On Wednesday there was a new set from the new Deviant Anomaly. The set is called Future Queen and in it she cosplays as Chibiusa aka Sailor Chibi Moon from Sailor Moon. The set on Saturday was a set from the deviants Ethereal. The set is called Asgardian and in it she cosplays as Sif from Marvel comics.

Hope people enjoy the new format. Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment