MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 28 September 2012

MK HeroClix, the 27th of September, Marvel Reboot

Welcome to the new style MK HeroClix post. I have decided to split the DreamClix section away from the MK HeroClix post. The new DreamClix post will be replacing the Cosmic Cosplay post. On weeks when was HeroClix does not happen the MK HeroClix post will be just a HeroClix news post and I might throw is a DreamClix idea to as a post filler.

First off the HeroClix news for this week. This week there were previews of Warblade, Hush, Hush as Bruce Wayne and August General in Iron from DC Batman. Also the next dozen HeroClix set have been revealed at this year's Alliance Open House:
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  • DC Batman (new mechanic Vehicles)
  • DC Batman Streets of Gotham
  • DC Batman No Man's Land (Event set)
  • 2012 Seasonal Holiday Figurea (Mephisto, Holiday Elf and White Lantern Batman)
  • Star Trek Tactics 2
  • DC Batman Gotham City Strategy Game (Switch Dials)
  • Marvel The Amazing Spider-Man (New mechanic Wild Dials)
  • Marvel Iron Man 3
  • DC Teen Titans (new mechanic Team Dials and Switch Dials)
  • Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men
  • Marvel Fear Itself (Event Set)
The only sets that were missing were Assassin's Creed, the second Street Fighter set and the rumoured BioShock set. The fans vote was cut down to just Deaths Head, Ghost Rider (Alejandra Blaze) and Sleepwalker in the final round on Friday last week and we are currently waiting to see who won.

As the brothers could not make it me and Darren switch to are game this week, which was got wrong. I thought Darren ment when he said begin two teams in case the brothers do not turn up was being the Marvel Reboot team and the 500 points Marvel vs DC we had as a back up for the last game. He ment begin two Marvel Reboot teams. I manage to done size my 500 points team, but it does not follow the  rookies only and nothing over 100 build rules. Mine first team was my original Marvel Reboot team which was a Young Avengers team who were:

Vision (013 Marvel Chaos War) 95
Speed (021 Marvel Chaos War) 55
Iron Lad (030 Marvel Avengers) 75
Hulkling (009 Marvel Avengers) 72
=297 points and two re-rolls.

My second team was a cut down of my 500 point X-Men team that ended up being:

Cyclops (008 Marvel Giant Size X-Men) 110
Beast (010 Marvel Giant Size X-Men) 95
Wolverine (029 Giant Size X-Men) 90
=295 points and two re-rolls.

We had four games of the the evening. The first game was my Young Avengers vs his Marital Artist team who were:

Mockingbird (005 Marvel Chaos War Fast Forces) 25
Gamora (033 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 79
Daredevil (032 Marvel Hammer of Thor) 81
Ronin (031 Marvel Avengers) 55
Hawkeye (010 Marvel Fantastic Forces) 61
=301 points and one re-roll.

I lost this game but I did KO Mockingbird, Gamora and Hawkeye. The second game was my X-Men team vs his Martial Artist team. I lost again, but I did KO Hawkeye and Gamora. The third game was my Young Avengers vs his FF team who were:

Mr. Fantastic (101 Marvel Chaos War) 90
Invisible Woman (102 Marvel Chaos War) 80
Thing (103 Marvel Chaos War) 70
Spider-Man (104 Marvel Chaos War) 60
=300 points and two re-rolls.

I lost yet again, but I did KO Thing. Mr. Fantastic's trait was super nasty and really messed up my team. "FUTURE FOUNDATION: Friendly characters possessing the Fantastic Four team ability can't use that team ability. Instead, they can use the following team ability: FUTURE FOUNDATION TA: When a character using this team ablility takes 2 or more damage from an opponent's attack, give the attacking character an action token after actions resolve. If you can't, deal them 1 unavoidable damage." On the fourth and final game it was my X-Men team vs his FF team. I tried taking down Mr. Fantastic but he kept on running away and I ended up being totally white washed.

Next week should be 500 points, there must be only four figures on your team. No more and no less.
Sadly due to time, time Sunday's DreamClix 7 post will mostly likely be cut down to half size. Well that is it for this week. Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment