MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 6 May 2013

Model Painting - 6th May 2013

Welcome to the Model Painting post. This post will normally happen on ever on a Monday or a Wednesday.

This week is the start of the points system I talked about last week. This week was meant to be a seven point week, but it ended be a ten (well eleven) points which were: Three (well four) British Soldiers for my James Bond team, four Female Corporation players and the MVP Mee'Kel Judwan. With the British Soldiers I glued and painted four of them instead of just the three I needed for the 100 rating James Bond team. I have not included him in the points, but have included him in the pictures. I will not be posting information on the team as I have already done it in the past. With the Female Corporation team I decided to paint them the same colour scheme I painted Alita.

This week's figures
The DreadBall figures front view
The DreadBall figures rear view
The updated 100 rating Jame Bond team for 7TV
The James Bond team with the extra British Soldier 

Next week will ever be a ten pointer or a fourteen points as I am off this week, including next Monday instead of this Monday. If it is a ten pointer I will be doing one Female Corporation Player, the three figures of the new 100 rating 7TV team I have been doing and hinting for a while and ten trees. If I do fourteen the extras will be DreadBall stuff.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment