MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 20 May 2013

Cosplay Deviants: 13th to 19th May 2013

Rei Ayanami from Evangelion
Helel in "Wonder Girl"
Welcome the Cosplay Deviants post, this is where I post PG rated previews of the week’s sets from the site Cosplay Deviant and sometime talk a bit about them too.

On Monday there was a new set from the new deviant Helel. The set is called Wonder Girl and in it she cosplays as Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. It is nice to have an Evangelion set on my birthday.










Ichigo in "Side-Kick"
Batgirl
On Wednesday there was a new set from the returning deviant Ichigo. The set is called Side-Kick and in it she cosplays as Batgirl from the Batman comics. It is great to see Ichigo back again. Sadly the set was not one of my favourites from her as she keeped the mask on throughout the set. But doing so meet she stayed in character, which improves the general quality of the set.



Ivy in "Seeing Red"
On Saturday there was a new set from the deviant Ivy. The set is called Seeing Red. I cannot find anything that clearly states who she is cosplaying as, but an educated guess I would say Little Red Riding Hood or at least a character based on her.

And now finally this week’s Cosplay Cards section. This week I have updated the Cosplay Cards for Ichigo. I will leave Ivy until I have confirmed who she is cosplaying as.





Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment