MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 20 May 2013

Model Painting: 20th May 2013

Welcome to another Model Painting post. This post will normally happen on ever on a Monday or a Wednesday.

This week was a standard seven pointer and I managed to do this week High Exemplar Kross, a Repenter light Warjack, two Female Corporation players and a Cheerleader.

This week's group shot
This week's Warmachine stuff
This week's Dreadball stuff
I would have include a full size starter team of the Female Corporation team, however something happen to the photo, which lead to it being unusable. I will try redo the photo for next week's post, that is if I do not forget about it. Next week should be another seven pointer which should be: three Robot jacks, one Robot Striker and three M.I.B. agents.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment