MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Super Dungeon Explore Model Painting - Group Eight


Welcome to the Model Painting post. This post will normally happen on ever on a Monday or a Wednesday. This week we are looking at the eighth and late Super Dungeon Explore group I will be doing. These are two Kobold Knuckleheads (I third is finished but has disappeared on me), a Kobold Dragon Priest, Starfire the Dragon Boss and a hero I have made myself,  Hyniks the Dark Knight.

Group eight
All eight groups
Close up of Starfire
Close up of Hyniks
All the Heroes
All three Bosses
The Second Kobold group

I might one day make rules for Hyniks, but until then I will be using the rules for the Paladin for Hyniks. I do know that there are two major expansion packs for the game, but as I cannot find anyone who wants to play the game, I am not spending the money on as they will only sit on my shelf. From next week things will change. I will be using a special points system and will do about point ever seven or ten points of stuff a week. Below is a list of the how the points system will work.

  • A standard 25/30mm based figure will be one point.
  • Plus one point for every 10mm over 30mm the base is.
  • Plus one point if it is a character. So Stars, Co-Staring and Also Staring for 7TV and 7th Voyage; MVMVPs and Coaching Staff for DreadBall (but not Cheerleaders); the named characters for RoboTech; Heroes, Boss and single monsters (like the Dragon Priest) for Super Dungeon Explore (if I ever get more) and the team leader and maybe the specials for Deadzone.
  • Terrain will vary depending on size and time from a half to five points.

 
Next week I will be three British soldiers to update my Bond team and four Female Corporation figures from Season Two of DreadBall.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment