MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 12 May 2013

Tales of Campaign 2013 - Part Four

Hi all, for those who do not know, Champaign is a two convention. So it was on today as well. Due to Internet problems that I was having yesterday, I did not take that many photos today. I will talk about what I got and how well I did at the Bring and Buy until the Model Painting post and the next Neoscream's Life post. Yesterday I did get a demo game of Warmachine and today I got two games of a racing game that I must get the rules for it for Roxi. Sadly like normal Champaign is getting smaller as stores are not returning. Next year I am however thinking on running some DreadBall demos. Maybe I will ask Craig from Wargames Workshop for some support.


Until next time, Armour Up.

UPDATE: here is a missing picture from Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment