MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Neoscream's Life: 14th to 20th October 2013

RX-139 Hambrabi (Mobile Suit mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

At collage last week we had the chapter one exam. Sadly it did not go too well. I should have memorised pin numbers of cables/posts and memorised the note more than forcing on things I was having problems with. Plus my reading skills was having problems as I miss read two of the questions. I really need to keep an eye on that. After the test we did chapter two which was on Health and Safety and equipment. SEEMS easy. Hope I do better next test. This week might/might not happen as the backup teacher is not free and they do not know if the main teacher is back from his sickness until Tuesday. They say that they will tell us what is happening on Wednesday. The following week there will be no course due to half term, so HeroClix should be happening instead.

On Sunday Richard was back to coffee after about a month away and Simon and his family joined us at coffee to. We arranged to play Left 4 Dead 2 on Sunday evening, however due to internet problems with Richard and a hangover with Simon it was postponed. This ended up being a good thing as my laptop died on me at about 7:30PM. I only managed to get it working again last night (Monday).



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

AJ was back from her concussion this week. On Raw she was at ringside during the match between Tamina Snuka and Brie Bella. Nikki Bella was banned from ringside by Stephenie McMahon. This made it a fair fight as there was no twin magic and Tamina did not need AJ's help or got it. Tamina won the match and then began beating the crap out of Brie. After that AJ slipped on the Black Widow to punish Brie for missing a week of action.

AJ was also on Smackdown. She had a non-title match against Brie. Sadly the tactic AJ and Tamina used on Battleground did work and sadly AJ lost so Brie is the number one contender again.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: This week’s episode of The Gadget Show and Star Trek: Into Darkness (OK it was the Sunday before, but I forgot to list it last week).

Tuesday
Watched: Episode 5 of season 6 of On The Table by Beasts of War and last week’s episode of BBC’s Click.

Wednesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
Received: The third and final DreadBall shipment.
Other: I received an e-mail saying that my East Asian Village for 28mm Gamers KickStarter stuff is in the post now.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Brought and Received: Batman Arkham City, Galactic Civilizations I Ultimate Edition and Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition all on Steam.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and this week’s episode of BBC’s Click.
Brought and Received: Inks for my printer.
Other: Won an old school Crusader Heavy Warjack and Female Survivor Aya on eBay.


Well that is it for now. Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment