MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Neoscream's Life: 21st to 27th October 2013

RX-139 Hambrabi (Mobile Armour mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

With the course this week, our teacher was back this week. We first had the chapter two test which I did a hell of a lot better than the chapter one test I did the week before. In fact I did better than some people who already work with computers. After the test and a quick break we split into groups of two to three people and started to put together computers from old dead parts they had. It went well, but I was not happy with the cables as they were too messy.

I have started looking at prices of parts to build a new computer which I plan on doing next year after my course. I want to make something that can play my Steam games, mainly Warmachine Tactics when it comes out next year and to be a media centre for my room. I am planning on going for an Asus motherboard with Wi-Fi Go.

A little fact of life about buses I like to share with people. If you arrive on time for a bus, the bus will have turned up early meaning you have missed it. If you arrive early for a bus it will be late or will not turn up at all and the following bus will be late.  If you arrive late for a bus, it would have left on time so you have missed the bus and the next one will be late.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

AJ was in a tag team match last week on Raw. It was her and Tamina Snuka verses the Bella Twins. Sadly it ended with Brie Bella pinned AJ and then Tamina carrying AJ away.

AJ was in a match ageist Nikki Bella on Smackdown and she creamed Nikki and made her tap out. Oh and Tamina beat the crap out of Brie too outside the ring.

Like normal I will talk about Sunday’s pay-per-view next week. Sorry about not talking about it last week, I forgot it was that soon.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Gundam Build Fighters
Monday
Watched: This week’s episode of The Gadget Show.
Brought and Received: A computer fan that was on sale. Might or might not be useful when I start building a new computer next year.

Tuesday
WLR: Nothing.

Wednesday
WRL: Nothing.

Thursday
Received: Got the old school Crusader Heavy Warjack I won on eBay.

Friday
Watched: Part of this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
KickStarter: I received my East Asian Village for 28mm Gamers stuff.

Saturday
Watched: The rest of this week’s episode of WWE Raw, this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episodes 1 to 3 of Gundam Build Fighters.
Brought: One Piece volume 2 on DVD and pre-ordered WWE 2K14 for the Xbox 360.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 5 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..


Well that is it for now. Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment