|MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam (Mobile Suit mode)|
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.
Oh crap, I have been busy with the Slammy Awards stuff I have been forgetting about this section. See the next section.
At collage I got about 88% on the Laptop chapter exam. Next week’s chapter is on Mobile Devices.
The kitchen fitters came to do some more work to my dad's request, however he is still not too pleased with their work.
On Sunday both me and my mum went to the city centre to do a bit of Christmas shopping. We had done most of the present shopping already. We spent about two and half hours there, most of the time in Marks and Spencers. I would like to point out any Christmas I have to get for myself or stuff my mum pick up on Sunday will not be listed in the "Watch, Listen and Read" section until Christmas day, however there will be a hint in the next “Gaming with Neocream” post. When we got home we finally put up the Christmas decorations and wrapped parents.
First off I have the WWE 2013 Slammy Awards results. I will be listing the results and other Nominees first and then I will talk a bit about the overall results afterwards.
- "What a Maneuver" of the Year – Winner: Roman Reigns' Spear. Other Nominees: Daniel Bryan's Running Knee Strike, AJ Lee's Black Widow and Antonio Cesaro's Cesaro Swing.
- Faction of the Year – Winners: The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns). Other Nominees: The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan), The Real Americans (Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter) and 3MB (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre).
- "You Still Got It" Best Superstar return of the Year – Winner: Goldust. Other Nominees: Rob Van Dam, The Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie Bella), Bruno Sammartino and Chris Jericho.
- Couple of the Year – Winners: Daniel Bryan and Brie
- Tag Team of the Year - Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Other Nominees: The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns); The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neill), The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) and The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro).
- Feat of Strength of the Year - Winner: Mark Henry pulls two trucks with his bare hands, Antonio Cesaro swings The Great Khali, Ryback Shell Shocks Mark Henry and The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) triple powerbombs Big Show.
- "Say What" Quote of the Year – Winner: "One stipulation: I'm in my boys' corner and I'll be your huckleberry pie all night long." - Dusty Rhodes. Other Nominees "Paul, say somethin' stupid" - Brock Lesnar, "Rise above THIS" - Damien Sandow and "The "Paulcano" eruption" - Paul Heyman.
- Best Dance Moves of the Year – Winners: The
- Favourite Web Show of the Year – Winner: The JBL and Cole Show. Other Nominees WWE Inbox, 30-Second Fury and WWE Top 10.
- Best Crowd of the Year – Winner: Raw after WrestleMania (East Rutherford, New Jersey). Other Nominees: WWE Payback (Chicago, Illinois), SummerSlam (Los Angeles, California) and Raw in England (London, England on April 22).
- Catchphrase of the Year – Winner: "YES! YES! YES!" - Daniel Bryan. Other Nominees: "That's What I Do" - Mark Henry, "FAAAAAHHNNNN...DAAAAHHHHNNN...GO" – Fandango, "Follow the Buzzards" - Bray Wyatt, "We the People" - The Real Americans (Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter) and "Believe in The Shield" - The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns).
- Trending Now Hashtag of the Year – Winner: The Shield's #BelieveInTheShield. Other Nominees: The Authority's #BestForBusiness, The Wyatt Family's #FollowTheBuzzards and The Real Americans' #WeThePeople.
- This is Awesome! Moment of the Year – Winner: Big Show knocks out Triple H on Raw. Other Nominees: Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank on Alberto Del Rio and captures the World Heavyweight Championship on Raw; Kofi Kingston saves himself from elimination by using JBL's chair at Royal Rumble; Daniel Bryan win his second WWE Championship from Randy Orton at Night of Champions.
- Breakout Star of the Year – Winners: The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns). Other Nominees: The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan), Big E Langston and Fandango (with Summer Rae).
- Beard of the Year - Winner: Daniel Bryan. Other
- LOL! Moment of the Year - Winner: The Rock Concert at the 20th Anniversary of Raw (14th January). Other Nominees: Vickie Guerrero is fired as Raw GM (8th July); Titus O'Neil throws up on JBL, Michael Cole, and Zeb Colter on SmackDown (29th November); and The Great Khali and Jinder Mahal try to charm Santino's cobra on SmackDown (27th September).
- Double-Cross of the Year – Winner: Shawn Michaels turns on Daniel Bryan and costs him the WWE Championship at Hell in a Cell. Other Nominees: Triple H turns on Daniel Bryan and costs him the WWE Championship at SummerSlam; Mark Henry turns on John Cena during Henry's "retirement"; and Paul Heyman turns on CM Punk and costs him the WWE Championship Money in the Bank ladder match at Money in the Bank.
- Diva of the Year - (Cough) Rigged (Cough) Winners:
The Bella Twins
Winners of the biggest BOO at the Slammy Awards 2013 -
The Bella Twins
- Superstar of the Year – Winner: Daniel Bryan. Other Nominees: John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Big Show and Brock Lesnar.
- Fan Participation of the Year – Winner: Yes! Yes! Yes!. Other Nominees: Fandango-ing, Let’s go Cena/Cena sucks! and What’s up!.
- Insult of the Year – Winner: Stephanie McMahon insults Big Show. Other Nominees: AJ Lee goes off on the "Total Divas", Paul Heyman's insults toward CM Punk and Zeb Colter's insults the WWE fans.
- Extreme Moment of the Year – Winner: CM Punk exacts vengeance on Paul Heyman at Hell in a Cell. Other Nominees: The Shield triple powerbombs The Undertaker on SmackDown (26th April), Ryback spears John Cena through the LED Light Board at Extreme Rules and The Wyatt Family crushes Kane at SummerSlam.
- And finally the Match of the Year – Winner: John Cena verses The Rock for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 29. Other Nominees: Undertaker verses CM Punk at WrestleMania 29; Cody Rhodes and Goldust verses The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) at WWE Battleground and the Steel cage match between Triple H and Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules.
|Stephanie McMahon and Triple H|
OK with the results done, let me moving onto talking about some of them. First off congratulations to JBL and Michael Cole, oh and of course Renee Young, for winning WWE web show of the year. Two tips on improving the show: more Daniel Bryan attacks on bears; and more AJ Lee. Congratulations to the Rock and Vickie Guerrero for winner the "LOL" moment. Shawn Michaels owned up to stabbing Daniel Bryan in the back so I take back all the defending him I have done. Plus he felt insulted for never winning the Double Cross of the year before due to the fact he was the master of the double cross. Congratulations to Daniel Bryan for winning all the awards he has won. The crowd were going insane for him in a good way, so much so they were almost uncontrollable. Well it was his home town crowd. Insult of the Year felt a bit off to me. A winning insult should hurt, but Big Show was smiling and laughing. They choose the wrong event to show for Stephanie McMahon insulting Big Show as there was better. But I do believe AJ insult should have won as in had a major effect in the Divas Division and was seen as major event in WWE history. I also felt that the Extreme Moment of the year winner was not really that extreme. In was a major and memorable moment, but I have seen CM Punk be more extreme against Paul Heymen in their match which Ryback interfered in.
Now for the big one, Diva of the Year. Let me set the scene, Eve Torres is opening the envelope, the fans were cheering "AJ, AJ, AJ". Eve read out the winner, sorry winners (I have already mood about it being "Diva" of the year, not "Divas" of the year last week, so don't go there), The Bella Twins. There was a small cheer followed by tons booing moments later. The delay was most likely due to the WWE fans were in shock. This in no way seems like a fan voted winner, this was so obviously rigged. I pray this is not a sign of things to come, AJ has done so much for the WWE and she has made them tons of money in merchandise. I have heard that in a space of a year WWE has sold more AJ Lee related merchandise, than what all the Divas have ever done collectively. (I have cut this down a ton as I was going into too much of a rant over a fact everybody knows, the televised results are rigged to what they want to happen).
Like normal AJ was on Raw. She was supporting Tamina Snuka who was in a match against Natalya. AJ tried to distract Natalya by getting up on the edge of the ring, Natalya attacked AJ and then Tamina attacked Natalya which knocked poor AJ off down to the mat. Tamina got distracted by checking on AJ, but Natalya sneak in and sharp shootered Tamina for the win.
Big E Langton was on commentary on Raw during Damien Sandow's match against Santino Marella.
On Smackdown AJ and Tamina had a match against the winners of the Diva of the year, the Bella twins. Natalya was on commentary. AJ won the match by slapping on the Black Widow on Brie Bella.
Big E was on commentary again on Smackdown during Damien Sandow's match against Mark Henry.
On other AJ news images of AJ from the new Scooby-Doo movie that is out next year called “Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery” was revealed. It is old school green wrestling attire. She looks almost as cute as the real thing. The film will also have Triple H as a champion instead of the CEO, John Cena, Vince McMahon, Kanem The Miz, Brodus Clay, Santino Marella and Sin Cara.
Before I start talking about the next bit of news I have to say before hand, the rumours of AJ Lee and CM Punk are going out are true. Now to the last bit of news, on Sunday I leant that on Wednesday, backstage during Tribute to the Troops, CM Punk was eating and chatting to some Access Hollywood co-host chick, Michelle Beadle. AJ started going crazy other this (please note this is real life and not fake WWE stuff), sadly this was in front of WWE big wigs who were not happy with this public outbreak. What will happen over this no one knows. We have not heard AJ's side of the story, but Punk is defending her. I am worried about poor AJ after reading some of the things that could happen and I can understand mistaking events and snap at people in the wrong place. However after writing this the following report was post just before going to bed: “The major story making rounds prior to WWE TLC is an incident between WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee and Michelle Beadle backstage at Wednesday’s Tribute to the Troops taping. The entire thing was due to misinformation and miscommunication and exacerbating it is carelessreporting. AJ Lee was told by a WWE producer they were filming a backstage segment for the WWE App (or on dot com) with her and Beadle. When AJ Lee went to rehearse the segment, Beadle acted like she didn’t know what AJ was talking about. WWE officials were also surprised and Lee was pulled aside and berated. AJ tried to explain and was under the impression the segment had been cleared with Beadle and by production. CM Punk, who is AJ’s real-life boyfriend, stepped in and was enraged, believing AJ Lee was setup.” So a massive miss understanding with some BAD news reporting.
Like normally with Pay Per Views, I will be doing a write up of TLC in the next Neoscream’s Life post as this airs after to cut off point of the post and I will not got to see it (or at least in full) until after I post.
“Watch, Listen and Read”
Watched: Episode 10 of Gundam Build Fighters.
Received: The three items I won on eBay last week.
Watched: Last week’s episode of BBC Click, this week’s episode of the Gadget Show, episode 9 of season one of Defiance and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Brought and Received: A pot of black paint.
Watched: Episode 2 of season four of Blue Bloods.
Brought and Received: Another Christmas gift for my mum.
Watched: Part of episode 3 of season four of Blue Bloods and this year's pantomime at Milton Keynes theatre which was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Watched: Episode 55 of the award winning JBL and Cole Show and this week's episode of WWE Smackdown.
Received/KickStarter: I received my Deadzone order, however there was stuff missing. I will cover this in the next "Gaming with Neoscream" post.
Watched: Episode 10 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., episode 10 of season one of Defiance, the rest of episode 3 of Blue Bloods, this week's episode of BBC's Click and this week's episode of Weekenders.
Well that is it for now. Until next time, Armour Up.