MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Neoscream's Life: Christmas Week 2013

Welcome to the Neoscream's Life Christmas Special. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during the Christmas week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

Work was not as busy as past Christmas’, maybe people do not want to spend money on fast food this Christmas. I spent Christmas day with my parents like normal these days. In the past we use to visit my Nanny (my dad’s mum) on Christmas day or Boxing Day and sure much of my dad’s family. But since she died we only see them in weddings, funerals and christenings sadly.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

AJ was on community during the twelve Diva tag match on Raw Christmas in a “Merry Grinchmas” t-shirt. The match was dubbed ‘Total Divas’ Cast verses the True Divas minus AJ. The True Divas had Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, I mean Vickie Guerrero replace AJ and Rosa Mendes. The idiot Michael Cole mistakenly called Summer Rae as Rosa Mendes which AJ replied, “That is Summer Rae. Rosa Mendes is at home! Have you guys started the eggnog already?” It is always great to have AJ on community. Now who won the match? Oh the Total Divas, how nice, NOT.
Due to Big E Langston saving both CM Punk and John Cena from the Shield on Smackdown the week before, he was in a six man tag match. Big E, Punk and Cena verses the Shield. Punk’s team won the match but sadly it was only due to the Shield being disqualified.

AJ was in action again on Main Event. Damn it we do not have Main Event in the UK. Her, Tamina and Aksana were up against the bloody Bella Twins and Natalya. Sadly the Bella Twins and Natalya won.

Apart from the match from Raw being repeated on Smackdown, AJ was not on the show at all. She gained a long needed break. Hang on Punk was not on ever. However Big E was. He had a match against Dean Ambrose of the Shield and United States Champion. Big E destroyed Ambrose.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Brainzzzzz!
Monday
Watched: Last week's episode of BBC's Click and last week's episode of Weekend's from Beasts of War.
Sold: My Magic the Gathering cards.
Brought and Received: Zombicide Season Two Prison Outbreak.

Christmas Eve
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.
eBay: Won a Revenger Light Warjack.

Christmas Day
Watched: The Wolverine and Pacific Rim.
Ok I am doing things a little different here but it should be easy to follow.
Gifts from my Parents: A KR figure cast for my Warmachine stuff, Zombicide Toxic City Mall, the limited edition Infinity Art Book One, a teddy bear hedgehog, The Wolverine on DVD, Pacific Rim on DVD and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Visual Companion.
Gifts from me to my mum: Two Hairy Bikers cook books, a Simon's Cat calendar and a tube of 18 Walnut Whips.
Gifts from me to my dad: A new torch and updated the maps on his sat nav which by the look of thinks includes some new features.
Gift from Richard: A Marvel Comics note book.
Gifts from me to Richard: A fox pencil, the Zees DreadBall team and their MVP Riller.
Gift from Darren: An Iron Man mug.
Gifts from me to Darren: A figure of Judge Dredd, the Nameless DreadBall team and the MVP Buzzcut.
Gift from Jake: A film review book for self done reviews.
Gift from me to Jake: Sinister Spider-man Volume one.
Gift from Roxi: The Red5 6-in-1 Solar Kit (plan on building the Solar Puppy to wind up my mum’s cats).
Gifts from Work: A work jumper (only because they ordered the wrong size for someone) and Christmas Day off (unpaid sadly).

Boxing Day
Watched: This year's Doctor Who Christmas Special.
Brought and Received: An Asus P8 H61-MX R2.0 Motherboard.

Friday
Watched: The Gadget Show Christmas Special and the Vicious Christmas Special.

Saturday
Watched: This week's episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Brought and Received: The February 2014 issue of the WWE Magazine (it had an AJ Lee poster in it) and Borderlands 2 on the Steam sells.



Well that is it for now. Until next time, Armour Up. This will be the last time I ever use Armour Up, unless I do it by mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment