MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 12 January 2014

Cosplay Deviants: 6th to 12th of January 2014 and the Last One

Nana from Elfen Lied
Margarette in "Pop Star Getaway"
Welcome the Cosplay Deviants post, this is where I post PG rated previews of the week’s sets from the site Cosplay Deviant and sometime talk a bit about them too. Sadly this will be the last of these posts due to the time it seems to take posting one up. However I will be doing special one shot of any new sets from my favourite Deviants (like Foxy, KittyStar and Underscore) or set of characters from my favourite show (like Code Geass, Gundam and One Piece).



On Monday there was a new set from the new deviant Margarette. The set is called “Pop Star Getaway” and in it she cosplays as Nana from Elfen Lied.





Alli Apocalips in "Phaselocked"
Maya from Borderlands 2







On Wednesday there was a new set from the deviant the Alli Apocalips. The set is called “Phaselocked” and in it she cosplays as Maya from Borderlands 2. I do now own Borderlands 2 from the Steam sales, however I am waiting until I have built my new computer until I start playing it as my laptop would over heat.







Kagome Higurashi from InuYasha
Foxy in "Miko"
On Saturday there was a new set from the fantastic Foxy. It is the photo set to her “Miko” video where she cosplays as Kagome Higurashi from InuYasha. It is always great seeing Foxy cosplay and undress. I really need to get back to watching anime.

Technically this week’s Cosplay Cards section should be a new card for Alli Apocalips. However as I will no longer be doing this post any more, which means I will not be doing the Cosplay Cards anymore, I decided it was best not to do it. Sorry.


Until the next blog post, Keep Rolling. Only seven more posts until post 1,000. 

PS. I Forgot to say in this week's "Gaming with Neoscream" post that next week's one might happen on Saturday instead of Friday as I am busy Friday evening with High Command.

No comments:

Post a Comment