MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Neoscream's Life: 13th to 19th Janurary 2014

FA-010S Full Armour ZZ Gundam
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during the New Year’s week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

On Monday night we finished earlier than normal with gaming at Wargames Workshop MK. I decided to catch a bus to the city centre and then get a taxi or bus home to save money as it would cost me £8 to get a taxi while it would be about £3.50 from the city if I do not get there in time for a bus as I had a prepaid bus pass. I looked at the time table of buses heading TO the city centre and the first bus was the number 300 at 9:37PM. However the bus was NOT heading to the city centre, well only after the return journey. I did double check and I did look at the right time table, it just had a massive error. I did not get home until 10:45PM. With a 8AM start and last week's "Neoscream's Life" post to post in the morning I was not too pleased.

In the Printers chapter exam I had this week I got 90.9%. Only two questions wrong. Next week I should have both the Security and Advanced Trouble Shooting chapter exams. A double so a lot to study. When I got home I decided to retry ordering the computer parts I wanted, and this time it worked. However they have only sent me the wireless network card so far.

Sunday was a long day as I went to Norwich for a DreadBall tournament. The results of it will be in the next "Gaming with Neoscream" post. Sadly during the tournament which was my only day off work, I got a couple of phone calls for work. The first being that they wanted me to come in to clean the shake machine, which I could not. The second was helping a manage of another store (who use to work for our store) wanted help on program a voucher onto his tills. Facepalm.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

AJ was back on Raw. She was in tag team was her body guard Tamina Snuka. They were up against the Funkadactyls and won. Naomi was a sore losses and attacked AJ and Tamina after the match (OK they were beating the crap out of Cameron.

AJ was supporting Tamina in her match on Smackdown against Naomi. Cameron attacked poor AJ at ringside and Tamina sadly lost the match.
Big E Langston also had a match on Smackdown. It was another match against Fang Dim Bat (Fandango) and Big E won with the Big Ending.

AJ has now beaten the longest single Diva's Champion record now. Cementing her place as the BEST Diva ever on the WWE in the current setting. However, sadly she is not the longest Female single reign female champion as there is still the Woman's Champion record to beat. Stilling a page from her boyfriends book, meaning we are only looking at modern era holds (so we are ignoring The Fabulous Moolah at 10,170 and Rockin' Robin at 451), AJ needs to bet Trish Stratus title reign of 448 day.

Lastly as the Royal Rumble is this coming Sunday let us talk a bit about it. So far there are only three conformed matches. These are: The WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton verses John Cena; Big Show verses Brock Lesnar; and the 30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match. I will be cheering for Cena to win his match like always, and I would like to see Big Show KO punch both Lesnar’s and Paul Heyman’s lights out. Only seventeen superstars have been conformed to be in the Royal Rumble. These are:

·         Batista
·         Alberto Del Rio
·         Big E Langston
·         The Miz
·         R-Truth
·         Xavier Woods
·         Kofi Kingston
·         Cody Rhodes
·         Goldust
·         Rey Mysterio
·         CM Punk
·         Fandango
·         Bad News Barrett
·         Roman Reigns
·         Seth Rollins
·         Dean Ambrose

There had been a match that was rumoured to happen since before TLC, AJ Lee verses Tamina Snuka. There has not been any sign of them falling out so I do not think it will happen any time soon. As it was a rumour and possible spoiler for TLC and the TV shows, I never reported it when I original heard about it. Oh and the rumour also said that Tamina would win. Odd, AJ has an undefeated strike against Tamina in one on one matches. Remember I will not be talking about the Royal Rumble in next week's post, it will be in the week after's post.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Brought and Received: Two paint brushes and the Warcaster Thyra.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
WLR: Nothing.

Thursday
Brought: I finally managed to order the computer parts for my new computer I am building. I have ordered a Intel Core i5-3350P 3.10GHz S1155 6MB, a Kingston 120GB SSD Now V300 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" 7MM solid state drive, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bit, Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 CL9 DIMM XMP HyperX Blu Red and Asus Dual Band PCIe Adapter Card.

Friday
WLR: Nothing.

Saturday
Watched: This week's episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Brought and Received: Zombie Dogs and Dog Companions for Zombicide.
Won: A metal Teraton Jack and I also won a second Coach Renton as a spot prize.


Until next time, Keep Rolling. Only four more posts until post 1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment