MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Neoscream's Life: 20th to 26th Janurary 2014

RGM-86R GMIII
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week (OK I have been forgetting to alter this bit) and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

I sat the last two chapter Exams in the course on Thursday. I got 97.8% on both of them, which is just one question wrong in each. In the "Security" exam, the mistake was due to second guessing myself and over reading the question. In the "Advanced Trouble Shooting" exam, the mistake was due to me forgetting it was a Windows XP question than a Vista or 7 one. Next week we should be having a mock exam and re doing any chapter exams we need or want to do. I will be going for chapter one as I only got 69.8% in it. But as my average is currently about 89%, I am not too worried about retaking the other chapters.

With the computer build, for some unknown Dabs.com shipped the wireless card on its own on Friday morning the previous week and did not arrive until Thursday, while it was 1 to 3 working days delivery (so a day later than it should have been). Where as the graphics card was sent on Wednesday from ILGS, and arrive the next day while it was meant to be seven working days. The rest of the stuff from Dabs.com arrived on Saturday. When I got the remaining bits off Darren H on Sunday after lunch, I started building my computer. I had a nightmare time with the special processor fan I brought ages ago, so I decided to go with the one that came with the processor which fitted in perfectly. Other than a hidden power cable the physical build went well. However there were problems with installing Windows 8.1. After about three or four hours I found that Windows 8.1 had problem installing due to the wireless network card. Without it Windows 8.1 installed fine. I real be trying the card again later now that Windows was installed, however as it was about 9:30PM when I finally installed Windows 8.1. I decided to leave it for another day.

I have decided not to post blog posts on the new computer yet as I what to save that memorable moment for the 1,000 post.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)”

On Raw AJ was celebrating her record breaking title run with a party, but the only people that turned up for it we saw were AJ, Tamina Snuka, Bad News Barrett to deliver some bad news and Josh Matthews to interview AJ. Josh upset AJ and AJ went to hit him with a cake, but the worm dodges her and she ended up hitting Tamina. Later AJ was in tag team was her cake covered body guard Tamina. They were up against the Funkadactyls again, but sadly AJ was a little over confident and lost the match this time.

Even tho he unset poor AJ, I am liking Wade Barrett's
new #BadNewsBarrett style 
AJ Lee was on Smackdown in a non-title match against Cameron and won. After the match Naomi attacked poor AJ. She even stupidly tried pinning AJ. Someone needs to lock-up Funkadactyls.

Just to remind people, the Royal Rumble write up will be in next week’s post.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 14 of Gundam Build Fighters and last week’s episode of BBC’s Click.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Brought: ASUS PCI-E N GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II graphics card.
Brought and Received: A 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive converter.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 15 of Gundam Build Fighters, last week’s Weekender’s (or the shorts due to no new studio yet) and episode 60 of the JBL and Cole Show.

Thursday
Received: The wireless card and graphics card for my new computer.

Shocking ending to Sherlock, Moriarty is back.
Friday
Watched: Episode 61 of the JBL and Cole Show.

Saturday
Watched: Episode three of season three of Sherlock.
 Received: The rest of the computer bits I ordered from Dabs.com.

Sunday
Received: A computer case, power supply and DVD drive from Darren H.
BUILT: A new computer.


Until next time, Keep Rolling. Only two more posts until post 1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment