MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Neoscream's Life: 10th to 16th March 2014

AMX-011 Zaku III
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

Monday the throat hit me big time as well as sinus problem, so on Tuesday I went to see my doctor. By the look of thing the throat in recovering, but the cold just made things feel worst. I prescribed me an anti-infirmity mouth wash. However all week I suffered from a cold and a lot of coughing due to the sourness of my throat. However I did get better by the end of the week, but I still have the damn cold.

On Thursdays morning my mum made a spectacular miss take that made me laugh for ages. She miss took the Zombie TV series "The Walking Dead" for for the BBC crime drama “Walking the Dead".



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

JBL look great in a AJ baseball cap
AJ was after a long time back on RAW this week. She was in tag team action with Tamina Snuka against the Bella Twins with Natalya on commentary who is the number one contender without proving herself in a one on one match. Sadly the Bellas won and stupid Nikki acted like she won the Divas title, which pissed of Natalya. All of this due to fucking Total Divas was coming back on Sunday.

AJ was in a title match against Natalya the following night on Main Event, which we do not get in the UK. By the sound of thing this was a really great match and AJ won the match, meaning she still our divine and fantastic Divas Champion, while Natalya is a cry baby. Sorry had to say that. 268 days and counting.

AJ had a busy week as she was on commentary on Smackdown as well during Tamina’s match against Nikki Bella. Brie Bella attack AJ for no good reason which cost Tamina the match.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episodes 3 to 8 of Godannar.
eBay: I won a AJ Lee action figure and the Menoth Warcaster Feora Priestess of the Flame.
Received: The Menoth Battlegroup I won last week from eBay.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show, this week’s episode of WWE RAW and part one of Arcadia Quest Painting with Elizabeth.
Brought: Kingdom Death Illuminated Lady.

Wednesday
Watched: Part two of Arcadia Quest Painting with Elizabeth.
Received: The Menoth Crusader Heavy Warjack.

Thursday
Received: The Menoth Feora Priestess of the Flame warcaster and an AJ action figure.

Friday
Watched: Part three of Arcadia Quest Painting with Elizabeth.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and this week’s episode of Beasts of War Weekenders.
Brought and Received: Black Spray paint, 40mm resin bases, Malifaux Hired Swords and the Menoth Blood of Martyrs upgrade kit to change one of the new Crusaders I received this week.
KickStarter: Backed Guild Ball at “One Team” level.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s episode of Beasts of War Weekenders XLBS.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment