|New Valkyrie prototypes|
Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the HeroClix news. This week we had previews of: Larfleeze, Orange Lantern Construct, Sady, the Orange Lantern version of Hal Jordan, the Star Sapphire Lantern Ring and the Star Sapphire Power Battery from DC War of Light.
On personal news I got my box of Marvel X-Men Days of Future yesterday. Hippy.
Next is the Ninja Division news. We got a new update this week showing off the new Valkyrie prototypes and production Regults. There are still some minor things to iron out, but almost everything from the first wave is ready for production. Sadly there is still no word on when things will ship.
Now for the Cool Mini or Not news. With Zombicied week we got images of a 3D Barrier token and card artwork of a crawling zombie. So we are getting crawlers in Season Three. How will they work has not been revealed yet.
|Crawling Zombie artwork|
Next is the Mantic news. Last Saturday was the Mantic Open Day. Sadly I was not there as I had a Warmachine tournament to go to that day. Looking at photos from the event they had a ton of new sculpts from DreadBall Xtreme and the up and coming Dwarf King's Horde KickStarter, as well as a painted Mars Attacks stuff. Sadly I have not seen any pictures Brute Force yetsadly.
|Angel from Guild Ball|
Now for the Guild Ball news. Last week I forgot to say that CAD images of Siren were revealed. Also this week we receive CAD images of Angel as well.
Next is the Privateer Press news. The second wave of May releases came out on Wednesday. These were the Convergence Light Vector Mitigator, the Circle Light Warbeast Rotterhorn Griffon, the Circle Light Warbeast Argus Moonhound, the Hordes High Command expansion pack “Immortal Tales” and issue 54 of No Quarter.
We go images this week of figures for the public versions of the Journeyman Warcasters and the Menoth Epic Cavalry Battle Engine Warcaster Servath Reznik the Wrath of Ages.
Also with Warmachine Tactics, the EU stuff are at their partner Cerberus which is located in Liverpool (I do not know when it arrived, but I I guess it was before the start of May or just after) and will finish shipping by the end of this week. It just seems that it is taken Cerberus forever to ship the stuff.
Now for the Elven Adventurers KickStarter news. Everything is now in and shipment of the bulk of the orders are being sent.
Next is the Journey: Wrath of Daemons news. We got a look at the upgrades and curses system.
Now for the Among the Sleep news. The computer game both me and my friend Roxi back on KickStarter is finally coming out next week on PC, Mac and Linux.
Next is the Battle System news. Due to deals and miss calculations the earliest it will ship is now 24th July.
Lastly is some news on a new KickStarter Dust: Operation Babylon. Dust is a game based in an alternate-history World War 2 game setting, featuring lasers, walking tanks, alien technology and much more. I am not going to be starting playing this game and I have only backed it at Tactician level ($20) for the Game Mats, however I will be blogging about it as it is a known gaming system, plus I have a feeling this will be a big one too. The KickStarter started Wednesday and in a space of a day it made over $83k.
Goodies unlocked since the KickStarter started were: The KickStarter was funded; the Axis Command Squad “Fox Cubs” was added as an add-on; the Allied Command Squad “Mustans” was added as an add-on; the SSU Command Squad “Fox Cubs” was added as an add-on; a pack of eight Archaeological Ruins terrain pieces as an added-on; each army deal has gain a new hero figure; a bunch of new starter pledge levels; a new NDAK (Axis) Light Panzer Walker called “Tropical Heinrich” as an add-on; and a new NDAK (Axis) Heavy Artillery Walker called “Konigslostar” as an add-on.
Stretch Goals still left when I posted this post were: Weapon upgrades will be added to each army deal at $150k; new light walkers for the NDAK (Axis) and the USMC (Allied) as add-ons at $175k; two man artillery observer teams for each of the three forces as add-ons at $200k; and each army deal will gain another new hero figure at $225k.
· Both “Mekton Zero” and “Kingdom Death Monster” have been delay due to problems and both currently have no dates
· Both “Elven Adventurers Box Set” and the EU physical side of “Warmachine Tactics” have be shipped (or almost done)
· “Among the Sleep” is out on the 29th of May on PC, Mac and Linux
· “Dust Operation Babylon” KickStarter will ended on the 19th of June
· “Zombicide Season Three” should start sometime between now and the end of June 2014
· Wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” is meant to be shipping in June 2014
· “Battle Systems Sci-fi Modular Terrain” and wave two of “Deadzone” should ship in July-August 2014
· Wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” should ship in July-September 2014
· “Mechabrick” should being shipping anytime from July 2014 onwards
· "Interface Zero 2.0" should begin shipping in July 2014
· “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks), “Shadows of Brimstone”, “Mars Attacks” and “Dust Operation Babylon” are all listed to ship in August 2014
· “Warmachine Tactics” Computer game is listed to be done and out by August 2014
· The "Battle System Fantasy Dungeon Terrain" KickStarter should start sometime between August and November 2014
· “Arcadia Quest” is listed to ship in September 2014
· At a wild guess “OVA” main rulebook will ship in September 2014
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should hopefully be shipping in September-October 2014
· Wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” should ship in October-December 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· “DreadBall Xtreme” is listed to ship in November 2014
· Both “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King” and “Guild Ball” are listed to ship in December 2014
“Painting and Converting”
This week we have a Forge Fathers Keeper, a Forge Fathers Guard, Homes, Watson, two Police Officer, a TK-Zero Heavy Weapon Team and two Zee Rebels.
|This week's figures front view|
|This week's figures rear view|
|This week's DreadBall figures|
|This week's 7TV figures|
|This week's Deadzone figures|
Next week will be Barker Zosa, Corpsman Morgan Vade, Hurley, the 5th Element Queen, Air Rook, four Zombie Dog, a Dog Companion and four Standard Zombie Walkers.