MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 4 May 2014

Gaming with Neoscream: May the 4th April be With You 2014

Welcome to “Gaming with Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming report and event write up post for miniature games, RPGs, card games and computer games. (Sadly still no Update for Kingdom Death Monster, however Satan is still up for pre-orders).



This Week's Events

On Monday I went to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Deadzone with Rob Taylor. He was using Enforcers and I was using Rebs. I was declared as the winner however official we have no clue. It depends on if Kill Leader and Kill Command stack or not. We played it as if it does, but we continued the turn to see if he could Assassinated my leader in that turn, which he could not. We only got time for one game sadly.
Other games happening at Wargames Workshop MK were Warhammer 40,000, Warmachine/Hoards, Star Wars X-Wing and Magic the Gathering.

On Thursday I went down to York House to play some games of HeroClix. This week we were playing the scenario "Tournament Training" (please check the HeroClix Scenarios page for more information). Normally all the teams used this week are in the Armies section of this post. However it will only be mine as the others are going to the tournament I will not be I will try to member to post them next week. This also means the write up will be slimmer than normal. As I will not be revealing any of the teams.
In the first round I was up against Michael. The game started will for me but time took its toll on me and I ended up losing. Also Darren won his game against Adrian.
In the second round I was up against Adrian. Sadly I lost this game. Also Darren won his game against Michael.
In the third round I was up against Darren S. As normal I lost against him. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael.
This week we managed to get an extra round in. We played against the people we were playing in the third round, however both Darren S and Michael changed teams and they both won.
I knew I did not have a chance of winning any games as I was not using any cheesy Team Dials or Utilities (the Power Plant, The Book of the Skull, Utility Belt and The Infinity Gauntlet).
Other games happening at York House were Warhammer Fantasy, Flames of War, DBMM and Dystopian Wars.

On Friday I went to Wargames Workshop MK for this month’s High Command league. This event onwards we are running special rules which changes every event. This event was: The main deck can be built out of any cards from your faction ignoring detachments, but a maximum of five copies of a card. We had a two player game and a four player game. I won the two player, but lost the multi player. Next month's event will be: Your starting resource deck can be



Armies

First off here is my Rebel force I used in Deadzone:

Rebel Commander 16
Rebel Grogan with Desolator 12
Rebel Grogan with Onslaught Cannon and Ammo 10 + 1 = 11
2x Rebel Sorak both with Ammo (6 + 1) x 2 = 14
Kraaw Warrior 8 (this was Errata last week as the card has them as 6)
Rebel Yndij 6
Survey Drone 3
=70 points

Now here is my team from this week’s HeroClix game:

Hope Summers (040 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Longshot (009 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Dazzler (008 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Shadowcat (204 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 70
=295 points and four TTPCs (Themed Team Probability Controls).

Sadly I will not be listing the others teams for HeroClix this week.

Also this week here is the 300 rating version of my G.O.D.S. team for 7TV.


In the future I plan to add two more Wing Guards which one will be an Also Starting Captain and the Black Sentai.



Future Events

These are local gaming events in Milton Keynes I know of, Guardians of Tyr events at Wargames Workshop Northampton and other events I plan on going to or want to advertise.

·         On Mondays (not including Bank Holidays) at Wargames Workshop MK is Wargaming and board games night.
·         On Tuesdays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Card games night (or is it just Magic the Gathering).
·         On Thursdays York House in Stony Stratford is open from Wargamers and Boardgamers.
·         On Fridays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Friday Night Magic.
·         On Thursday the 8th of May, there is HeroClix at York House in Stony Stratford. The scenario should be "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”.
·         On Monday the 12th of April Guardians of Tyr will be running their second week of the Star Wars X-Wing League at Wargames Workshop MK.
·         On Saturday the 17th of May, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hoards tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. I will be there.
·         Also Saturday the 17th of May will be the Mantic Open Day. Sadly I will not be there.
·         On Monday the 19th of April Guardians of Tyr will be running the final week of the Star Wars X-Wing League at Wargames Workshop MK.
·         On Friday the 6th of June, Guardians of Tyr will be running a High Command tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. I should be there.
·         On Saturday the 7th of June Guardians of Tyr will be running a DreadBall tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. I plan on being there.
·         On Sunday the 22nd of June, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hoards tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
·         On Saturday the 5th of July, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.

Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a pack of Magic the Gathering cards unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr (not including High Command). Weekday events normally start “playing” at 7PM.

For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.

York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The Hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 20 minutes early.



House Rules

Now for the rules for the Wing Guard Extras for my G.O.D.S. team from 7TV. The Wing Guard are basically the S.H.I.E.L.D. equivalent for the G.O.D.S. They basically follow the rules for Sky Pirates from On Location book. However they should not have ever of The Iron Ceiling cast special effects, they have SMGs instead of Alien Rifles and cost 20. Also they cannot have a Heavy Weapon Team.



Until next time, Keep Rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment