MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Neoscream's Life: 19th to 25th May 2014

AMX-117L Gazu-L
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

Not much happened this week really. The rash was still around but it has faded. I try to remember to talk a bit about Arrow and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. next week. That is if I remember. Oh and Doctor Who is back in August. 



“WWE Payback”

As Payback is this coming Sunday, it is time to talk about the matches for it. Sadly as I write this (before Raw on 26th of May), we currently only have four matches.

First there is The Shield verses Evolution again, but this time it is a No Holds Barred Elimination Match. Regardless of how much of a Triple H fan I am, I am wanting to see the Shield win this match.
Then there is John Cena verses Bray Wyatt YET AGAIN, but this time it is a Last Man Standing Match, Cena number one match as he never gives up. I have a bad feeling if Cena somehow loses the match it will be the end of him
Next is the Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett verses Rob Van Dam. RVD “I Affair I have some BAD NEWS for your”, I am cheer for Barrett to win.
Lastly is the United States Champion Sheamus verses Cesaro. I want to see Sheamus kick Heyman’s head off.

You can beat on there being a WWE World Heavy Weight Championship Match, however due to Daniel Bryan’s neck Surgery, we have no clue that will happen.



 “Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episodes 7 to 11 of season two of Arrow.

Tuesday
Watched: Episodes 12 and 13 of season two of Arrow, last week’s episode of BBC Click and Technique Toolbox: Wet Blending by Romain from Beasts of War.
eBay: Won Warmachine Forces of Cygnar book.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 14 and 15 of season two of Arrowand episode 7 of season four of A Game of Thrones.

Thursday
Watched: Part of this week’s episode of WWE Raw, .
Received: My box of HeroClix Marvel Day of Futures Past.

Friday
Watched: Rest of this week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 16 of season two of Arrow.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders, this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and Hobby Lab - Creating City Blocks and Roads Part 1.
Received: Warmachine Forces of Cygnar book.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders XL BS and episodes 17 to 19 of season two of Arrow.

Still in the post or soon should be
My Elven Adventurers KickStarter stuff
My physical Warmachine Tactics KickStarter stuff



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment