MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Neoscream's Life: 12th to 18th May 2014

AMX-109 Capile
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

Monday was the first day of week off week. My dad had the day off too so we picked up the missed post from Saturday before doing the food shopping. It was not the Warmachine Tactics stuff I expected. It was the Kingdom Death order I made which I did not expect until the end of the month due delivery times.

Tuesday was my birthday and my mum’s day off work so we popped to the city centre for a special birthday launch.

On Wednesday I tidied up my bedroom and moved all my painting and modelling stuff to it. Oh and the nightmares job of reorganised my DVD.

I was meant to be doing HeroClix on Thursday, however due to an unknown itchy rash all over my body while going ready. On a recommendation from my parents, I had to call off. We still do not know what it is but other than spreading and being itchy, but not noticeable when I am by. I have a feeling in is my eczema acting up, however I have no clue what is coursing to act up and for so long.

I did not do much on Friday other than painting and watch Arrow. Arrow was a show recommend by my friend Simon, but the DC comic book character Green Arrow. It a great show, and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn (Merlyn/Dark Archer) was fantastic.

On Saturday I was at Wargames Workshop MK at a Warmachine/Hordes tournament.

And on Sunday I help my dad pulled up some shelving in the shed and tide it. How long will it remain tidy? I do not know.

 

“AJ Lee News”

The rumours are that AJ will be back for the “Money in the Bank” pay-per-view. Will this happen I have no clue, however with the next piece of news will mean she might not have much time back on Raw/Smackdown beforehand if this rumour is true.
CM Puck was a guess on commentary at a Cubs game, where he revealed that the marriage between him and AJ will happen next month. WOW that quick. Good luck with the happy couple.



“Painting and Converting”

This week as there we have a bonus “Painting and Converting” section. There is two Viktorias, a Ronin, Taelor, a Prone Judwin token, the MVP Mellisandra and two Forge Fathers Prone tokens.

Today's figures front view
Today's figures rear view
Today's Malifaux figures
Today's DreadBall figures

On Fridays post there should be a Forge Fathers Keeper, Forge Fathers Guard, Homes, Watson, two Police Officer, a TK-Zero Heavy Weapon Team and to Zee Rebels. There will not be a “Painting and Converting” section in next week's "Neoscream's Life" post due to the WWE pay-per-view Payback.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Arrow
Monday
Received: Saturday’s missed post witch was the Satan Twins and the Pinups of Death Box Set.

My Birthday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw, last week’s episode of BBC’s Click, episodes 1 to 4 of season one of Arrow and and episode 6 of season four of A Game of Thrones.
Received: Season one of Arrow.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 5 to 11 of season one of Arrow and Technique Toolbox: Successive Glazes by Romain from Beasts of War.

Thursday
Watched: Episodes 12 to 17 of season one of Arrow and episode 1 of Arcade Arms from Geek and Sundry.
Arcade Arms

Friday
Watched: Episodes 18 to 23 of season one of Arrow.

Saturday
Watched: Episodes 1 to 3 of season two of Arrow, this week’s episode of Weekenders from Beasts of War and this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS from Beasts of War, episode 20 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and episodes 4 to 6 of season two of Arrow.

Still in the post or soon should be
My Elven Adventurers KickStarter stuff
My physical Warmachine Tactics KickStarter stuff
A brick of HeroClix Marvel Day of Futures Past



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment