|Everything is Patient 0 excepted|
Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the Cool Mini or Not news. The Zombicide Season Three KickStarter Still going strong. It has moved up to seventh place in the top twenty non-computer KickStarter game. Let us look at what were the two main pledge level looked like after last week’s post:
Infected: Rue Morgue; the V.I.P. (Very Infected People) walkers box set one; a Purple Storage Box with all the promo survivor Dashboards from Season One and Two; eight more Skinner Walkers added to both pledge levels; four Skinner Runners; eight more Skinner Crawlers; two more Skinner Fatties; three copies of the Exclusive Slave Princess Leia and Elvis Presley V.I.P. Zombies; nine more Seeker Zombies added to both pledge levels; two more A-Bomb Abomination (one is an Exclusive female version); both the Human and Zombie versions of the survivors Lucius, Cat, Doc and Jesse; two set of six dice, one yellow and one brown; a dice bag; a set of three Pimp Weapon Cards; eleven more V.I.P. spawn cards; two sets of two 3D Barrier tokens; two copies of the Police Officer, Sailor, Construction Worker and Punk V.I.P. Zombies; the Team Building Deck; five Storm of Crows figures; a set of Storms of Crows spawn cards; and the Human version of the survivor Seth.
Patient 0: Everything from Infected plus Angry Neighbours and both the Zombie and Human version of the LE Survivor Audrey.
The stretch goals that have been unlocked since they started have been: The Zombie version of Seth added to both pledge levels; a 3D pack with the all the 3D doors you will need for all three Seasons as an add-on; a new guest artist box by Édouard Guiton as an add-on; two copies of the Santa Claus V.I.P. Zombie to both pledge; the V.I.P. walkers box set two as an add-on; a new 54 card Experience Deck added to both pledge levels; the first Ultimate Survivors box set that contains new supped up versions of the Season One Survivors and a 110 card Experience Deck as an add-on; the Human version of the survivor Nikki as an add-on; and the Human version of the survivor Bastian added to both pledge levels. Please note I am not listing old stuff being added as add-ons.
The stretch goals that are still going as I post this are: The Zombie version of the survivor Bastian will be added to both pledge levels at $1.65m. I am guessing the Zombie version of Nikki will a future stretch goal, most likely the next one.
Still no sign of Zombie version of the Rue Morgue survivors, but as the Ultimate versions of the Season One survivor do not have them ever. I have a feeling that Season Three standard does not include Zombivors. Instead they have two skills at blue and a more powerful skill tree.
Next is the HeroClix news. This week we got previews of the HeroClix dials Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg from the DC Justice League Strategy Game.
Now for the Ninja Division news. The Pledge Manager/Web Store for Super Dungeon Explorer is up and running new.
With Robotech RPG Tactics, the first container is on its way to them from china.
Next is the Mechadrome Heavy Metal Combat news. The Pledge Manager/Web Store is up and running new. I have filled out mine. Rulebook and Cards.
Also come rule changes have been dome to the game and the retail Starter Sets. The retail starter sets will now be one light mech and two drones (previously called hazards) instead of two light mechs and one medium mech. This will mean the new starters will probably be around $40, rather than around $80-90. Drones are little automated systems that don't really get added to a team's roster like a pilot, instead any mech can take up to two drones for 15 points each and form a little squad with them. Drones have to stay within 12" of the Mech they are supporting, but otherwise will work like a separate model. If a drone ends up out of range it will have to move to be within 12" first before it can attack anything. And if their leader mech gets blown up they will go on auto assault mode where they go straight for the closest enemy and attack them. Also the mech building rules are changing, instead of several type of light, medium and heavy mechs, there will be basic stats and points (depending on size class) to up them. This will make them very customisable. I am really liking these changes.
Now for the Guild Ball news. There is now a cross over figure is the Infamy KickStarter. It is a new Union resin miniature with alternate parts called Harry “The Hat” Hallahan. It is limited to 300 copies.
Next is the Mantic news. I have been forgetting to post that there has been previews of the painted Deadzone Marauder Stuntbot as well as the stat card for it. On Wednesday the PDF of the Deadzone: Incursion supplementary rulebook was sent to all backers and there was a major update on the KickStarter. The Second wave of stuff should start shipping on the 28th. However due to problems two of the hard plastic sprues will not be shipping with them. These are the Enforcers and the Peacekeepers. These will ship in a new third wave that ships in October. For Enforcer players, this is a MAJOR blow. They are the CORE two faction of the game.
Now for the Crooked Dice Games news. They are back from their holidays and have finally released their July releases. These are the X-Commando Advanced Weapons Team, three Plastons and a Metalnaut.
· Both “Kingdom Death Monster” and “Mechabrick” have been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping.
· “Zombicide Season Three” KickStarter will end on the should start on the 27th of July 2014
· Both “Interface Zero 2.0” and wave two of “Deadzone” should begin shipping in July 2014
· “Dwarf King's Hold” KickStarter” should start in August 2014
· “Battle Systems Sci-fi Modular Terrain”, “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks), “Shadows of Brimstone”, “Mars Attacks”, “Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” are all currently planned to ship in August 2014
· The "Battle System Fantasy Dungeon Terrain" KickStarter should start sometime between August and November 2014
· “Arcadia Quest”, “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, and the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook are listed to ship in September 2014
· At a wild guess “OVA” main rulebook will ship in September 2014
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should hopefully be shipping in September-October 2014
· Both wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” and wave three of “Deadzone” are set to ship in October 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Both wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme” and “Last Saga” are listed to ship in November 2014
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” and “Mechadrome” are all listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015 and I am guessing wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” has be push back to this time too
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship February 2015
“Painting and Converting”
This week we have Iron Man Dio, Emma Frost, another Loka Ice Queen, two more Judwan players, another Judwan prone token, a Goblin prone token and the Backer MVP The Veteran.
|This week's figure front view|
|This week's figures rear view|
|This week's HeroClix figures|
|This week's Loka figure|
|This week's DreadBall figures|
|The "Golden Bugs" Judwan team minus Prone Tokens|
In next week’s post there will be a Goblin Prone token, an Orx Keeper, a Goblin Jack, the missing Repair Bot, Elven Rouge, Elven Thief, two Cultists, an orcish Cultist with Flamethrower and a Deadzone Crate with two lids.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.