Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the Cool Mini or Not news. The Zombicide Season Three KickStarter Still going strong. It has moved up to sixth (as I post this) place in the top twenty non-computer KickStarter game. Let us look at what were the two main pledge level looked like after last week’s post:
Infected: Rue Morgue; the V.I.P. (Very Infected People) walkers box set one; a Purple Storage Box with all the promo survivor Dashboards from Season One and Two; eight more Skinner Walkers added to both pledge levels; four Skinner Runners; eight more Skinner Crawlers; two more Skinner Fatties; three copies of the Exclusive Slave Princess Leia and Elvis Presley V.I.P. Zombies; nine more Seeker Zombies added to both pledge levels; two more A-Bomb Abomination (one is an Exclusive female version); both the Human and Zombie versions of the survivors Lucius, Cat, Doc, Jesse and Seth; two set of six dice, one yellow and one brown; a dice bag; a set of three Pimp Weapon Cards; eleven more V.I.P. spawn cards; two sets of two 3D Barrier tokens; two copies of the Police Officer, Sailor, Construction Worker, Punk and Santa Claus V.I.P. Zombies; the Team Building Deck; five Storm of Crows figures; a set of Storms of Crows spawn cards; the Human version of the survivor Bastian; and a new 54 card Experience Deck.
Patient 0: Everything from Infected plus Angry Neighbours and both the Zombie and Human version of the LE Survivor Audrey.
The stretch goals that have been unlocked since the last post: A new guest artist box by Lucio Parillo as an add-on; the Zombie version of the survivor Bastian added to both pledge levels; the Zombie version of Nikki has be added to the add-on of the Human version; a set of plastic tokens as an add-on; 56 more cards for the Experience Deck added to both pledge levels; the second Moustache Pack as an add-on; the Human version of the survivor Yuri added to both pledge levels; a new Dork Tower themed guest artist box by John Kovalic as an add-on; the Lost Zombivors box set which contains the missing Zombivors from Rue Morgue and rules of using Zombivors as a new type of boss Zombie called Lost will be added to both pledge levels; and the Human version of Curro as an added-on. Please note I am not listing old stuff being added as add-ons.
The stretch goals that are still going as I post this are: the Zombie version of the survivor Yuri will be added to both pledge levels at $2.1m; the Zombie version of the survivor Curro will join the Human version ass-on at $2.2m; and both the Human and Zombie versions of the survivor Spencer will be added to both pledge level at $2,256k (e.g. beating Season 2).
There is just a couple of days left for the KickStarter. Let us see what new stuff we can got between now and then.
We also got this week a new mission from the website called "Subway Cleanout".
Next is the Ninja Division news. Withy Super Dungeon Explore this week we got pre-views of the new Explore cards.
Now for the Interface Zero news. The physical rulebook arrived to their warehouse. They will be shipping to backs who just backed for the book this week as they our still waiting on things like dice to arrive. When the extras arrive they will be sending the rest.
Next is the Privateer Press news. We got a list of October release. These are: The Hordes expansion rulebook “Exigence”, the Trollblood Epic Cavalry Warlock Borka Vengeance of the Rimeshaws, the Circle Warlock Bradigus Thorle the Runecarver, a Legion Heavy Warbeast that can be built in Neraph or Seraph, the Skorne Unit Paingiver Beast Handlers, the Minion Gatorman Warlock Jaga-Jaga, the Death Charmer and the Hordes High Command Campaign Expansion “Castle of the Keys”.
Now for the Shadows of Brimstone news. There will be a limited pre-release of the core starters at Gem Com (BEEP BEEP BEEP). With the way shipment is going I have adjusted to Date for it below to September as they are saying that the first shipment will arrive late August and will take weeks to unpack sort and repack for backers.
We also got pre-views of the hard plastic figures and the PDF version of the main rulebook.
Next is the Journey: Wrath of Daemons news. This week we got a preview image of Koorogg, the Bull Demon King.
Now for the OVA news. The finished PDF version of the rulebook will available for backers on the 4th of August. Sadly there is still no word on when the physical copy will ship.
Lastly there is the Kingdom Death news. The web store has had a small restock. The stuff now in the store are: The 54mm Pinup Preacher, the White Speaker, the Pinups of Death set, the Pinup White Speaker, the 54mm Twilight Knight Pinup and the Naked Experiment of Death clearance deal (it will differently not come with cards now).
· “Interface Zero 2.0” rulebook has started being shipped to backers
· Wave two of “Deadzone” should start shipping soon
· “Kingdom Death Monster”, “Mechabrick” and physical copy of “OVA” have been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping
· “Zombicide Season Three” KickStarter will end on the should start on the 27th of July 2014
· The PDF copy of the "OVA" rulebook will be sent out on the 4th of August
· “Dwarf King's Hold” KickStarter” should start in August 2014
· “Battle Systems Sci-fi Modular Terrain”, “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks), “Mars Attacks”, “Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” are all currently planned to ship in August 2014
· The "Battle System Fantasy Dungeon Terrain" KickStarter should start sometime between August and November 2014
· “Arcadia Quest”, the non-coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook and “Shadows of Brimstone” should be shipping in September 2014
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should hopefully be shipping in September-October 2014. However due to delays on wave one, I have a feeling that this will be the end of this year or the begin of next year
· Both wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” and wave three of “Deadzone” are set to ship in October 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme”, “Last Saga” and the coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” are all listed to ship in November 2014
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” and “Mechadrome” are all listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015 and I am guessing wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” has be push back to this time too
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship February 2015
“Painting and Converting”
This week we have a Goblin Prone token, an Orx Keeper, a Goblin Jack, the missing Repair Bot, Elven Rouge, Elven Thief, two Cultists, an orcish Cultist with Flamethrower and a Deadzone Crate with two lids.
|This week's figure front view|
|This week's figures rear view|
|This week's DreadBall figures|
|This week's 7TV figures|
|The full 400 rating M.A.D.S. team|
|The full 400 rating Silicon Robotic Empire team (with a place holder for Shen)|
In next week’s post there will be three Crates, six lids, two Samaritan Reavers, four Standard Zombie Walkers and a Standard Zombie Runner.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.