MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Neoscream's Life: 17th to 23rd November 2014

Mitsuru Kirijo
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ.



“Life”

This week was a bad week. During the week work was a bit more of a nightmare than normal. It was not over the top bad, but with some personal thoughts, I was feeling very down. It is just life really getting to me again at the moment. Stuck in a dead-end nightmarish job, regardless of how many jobs I apply for I do not get a word back, and the lonely feeling of being 32 and never having a girl friend or been on a date. Oh there are other bits too, but I will not be going into them (due to time, stupid things and personal thing). This all was not helped with towards the end of the week (starting around Thursday) my stomach started to act up. It began with bad stomach pains when I needed to go and then when I go it was barely anything. On Saturday my mum and mates tried to cheer things up which made thing much better on that day. However both the stomach and work brought me back down hard. After Saturday night my stomach decided to completely stopped going (even with medicate to make me go), however the pain (cramps) would not go and as the day went on Sunday I started to feel like I was going the throw up (which I did not). With work I will not doing into detail, but they did really get me pissed off big time and the had to complain to the area manager, sadly via another store manager via text as ours was not it and that they would not give me to area managers number. I would have much preferred talking to the area manager on the phone to got my point thou better as it looks like I have gotten someone in trouble who I was not complaining about.

Lastly is the current Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest news. I have been working painting the army of miniatures for Christmas. To the left there is a picture of how things were going. The Lily Rain Eves are going well. I might have them finish by the end of the week. It is just the Kallens I need to do more work on.



"AJ and the WWE"

On Raw last week, Nikki Bella forced her assistant Brie Bella dress just like AJ (sporting AJ’s new top) for a supposed exhibition match. The real AJ came out to commentary (also sporting the new top). Nikki was about to win until AJ left commentary and gets on the ring apron shouting “Hey!” With the distraction Brie snuck a snaky win against her sister/boss. AJ them got into the ring and beat the crap out of Nikki. Brie started her husband’s (Daniel Bryan) “Yes” chant in support of AJ. However AJ then took her out too. That is AJ for you.

On Smackdown last week, AJ had a match against Brie. This time AJ dressed as Nikki. Nikki tried to distract AJ, however AJ throw Brie into Nikki taking them both out and then AJ pined Brie for the win. AJ then grabbed her title and made a quick escape before Nikki could retaliate. 

The Survivor Series news will be covered next week as it airs on early Monday morning in the UK.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episodes 142 and 143 of Cardfight Vanguard, the previous week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, the previous week’s episode of BBC’s Click and that week's episode of the Gadget Show.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, episodes 144 and 145 of Cardfight Vanguard and episode 6 of Gotham.
Received: Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest entry prizes and my greens.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 146 and 147 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 4 of the Flash.
Received: The Mechadrome Heavy Metal Combat rulebook.

Friday
Watched: Episodes 148 and 149 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Saturday
Watched: Episode 150 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episodes 151 to 152 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Still in the post or soon be should
Wave one of Robotech RPG Tactics.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment