MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Neoscream's Life: 3rd to 11th November 2014

Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ.



“Life”

Last week the damned sore throat hit again, it has been worse in the past, but it is still bad.

In life things have been a bit complicated emotionally too. I really do not know how I should post is. On Wednesday I saw the girl I had/have a huge crush on holding Dean’s new baby. The girl is Shenell. It brought back feelings that I was trying to not think about. I really really like like her and I really what to have a family of my own in the not too distant future. However she is too young to for that. She should be living her life. I had to fight the urge to take a photo. 
Then on Saturday, seeing her made my sore throat stop putting me down. However, afterwards I started to feel a bit jealous of people like Nadeem and Curtis who she will talk and laugh with all the time. She barely says much to me and I have to ask her something to get them and then it becomes harder to get more.
Then on Sunday morning I had a nightmare. It started like a standard nightmare I always have. “I am at work and it was super busy with everything going slow. It was me and Shenell on counter and Hayley at drive-thru. Jade arrived and then front counter became dead quite while drive-thru was super busy. Shenell was now on the drive-thru while Hayley and Jade when chatting to management in the office. I try to help Shenell as drive-thru super busy, but she does not want my help at all. Next thing that happens was Jade and Hayley leaving for break, while I was the first to start, in fact Jade had only be in for about five to ten minutes.” The whole, work being super busy while everything going slow is a recurring nightmare I have. Normally I am alone on drive-thru (or doing both drive-thru and front), with no help with orders taking ten to fifteen minutes.
This was not the first dream I had where Shenell refuses my help. I am not saying I normally have dreams with her in them. “In the other dream there had been some kind of apocalypse or disaster. Everybody was living in shelters or on the street. I could not find anyone I knew so I was on my own. I had somehow manage to build up a ton of cash or resources, but was keeping is safe for a rainy day. However, I did buy a good blanket to keep me warm at night. Then I spotted Shenell needed help, but she was going to perfect strangers for help them asking me.”

Lastly is the current Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest news. Sadly no update yet.



"AJ and the WWE"

On Raw last week AJ was on commentary during Nikki Bella’s match against Emma. Nikki won and then ordered her sister, Brie, to slap AJ. Brie is now Nikki’s slave for a month. AJ pushed Brie down to the ground and went after Nikki. She wanted the organ grind then the monkey. However, Nikki ran off before AJ could get to her.

AJ was being interviewed on Smackdown when Brie came up to her and apologised. Then out of nowhere Nikki attacked AJ from behind.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 79 of Cardfight Vanguard.
Brought and Received: A booster box of Cardfight Vanguard (Catastrophic Outbreak) and a can of black undercoat.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, episode 2 of the Flash, episode 2 of season two of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., that week's episode of the Gadget Show and the previous week’s episode of BBC’s Click.
Received: Two packs of card sleeves.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 80 to 86 of Cardfight Vanguard and episode 4 of Gotham.
Received: The third pack of card sleeves I ordered.
eBay: Won the Cardfight Vanguard card Twin Blader.

Thursday
Watched: Episodes 87 to 94 of Cardfight Vanguard.
Received: The BEEPING resin bases that I have been waiting for over a month for.

Friday
Watched: Episode 95 of Cardfight Vanguard.
Brought and Received: Three boosters of Cardfight Vanguard (Two Catastrophic Outbreak and one Blue Storm Armada).

Saturday
Watched: Episodes 96 to 102 of Cardfight Vanguard, that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.

Sunday
Watched: Episodes 103 to 118 of Cardfight Vanguard, that week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 12 of season eight of Doctor Who and Transformers Age of Extinction.

Still in the post or soon be should
Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest entry prizes and my greens.
Wave one of Robotech RPG Tactics.
The Mechadrome Heavy Metal Combat rulebook.
The Cardfight Vanguard card Twin Blader.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment