MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Neoscream's Life: 27th July to 2nd August 2015

Shadow Paladins
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday last week I went down to Wargames Workshop MK to play some games of Warmachine with Will. We played two twenty-five point games. He was using Menoth while I was using my Cygnar. My force was:

Captain Kara Sloan
Squire
Hunter Light Warjack
Defender Heavy Warjack
Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Pistoleers (Leader and five Grunts)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
Field Mechaniks (Crew Chief and three Grunts)

And Will's force was:

High Exemplar Kreoss
Crusader Heavy Warjack
Vanquisher Heavy Warjack
Repenter Light Warjack
Paladin of the Order of the Wall
Exemplar Cinerators (Leader and four Grunts)
Choir of Menoth (Leader and three Grunts)

Will was new to Warmachine and he managed to win both games. I wish I could say I went easy on him, but I did not. I am just that bad at Warmachine.



"Gaming at Simon’s"

On Friday after work both me and Richard went down to Simon’s for some gaming. I brought seven games with me. These were: Batman Love Letter, Castle Panic, Munching Super Heroes, Superfight, Red Dragon Inn, Boss Monster and XCOM the board game (eight if you include my Cardfight Vanguard decks that were still in my work bag). We played two games of Batman Love Letter. I white washed everybody in the first game, but the last one was long a close. Simon won the second game. After that we played Boss Monster, which Simon won. However Richard took forever deciding what to do. Good fun had all round.

Also on Saturday night me, Richard, Darren H and Simon played Left 4 Dead 2 online. We did the first two mission of the campaign. I was crap at it lol.



“Loot Crate”

On Monday I received my Loot Crate for July. The theme was the first ever sequel theme being Heroes 2. In it this time was:




  • A Loot Crate exclusive Batman ’66 Q-Pop figure.
  • A DC Bombshell mini-poster of Wonder Woman in the Ant Lucia style.
  • A Zelda sweatband.
  • A Batman multi-tool in the shape of a Batarang.
  • Regrettable Super-heroes Loot Crate hardcover.
  • A Loot Crate Heroes 2 badge.
  • A vanilla Spock air freshener.
  • Character and full game version unlocks for Brawlhalla on PC or Mac.
  • The Loot Crate magazine.

It was not the greatest crate ever, but it was definitely not bad ever. The Batarang is great and very useful and the Adam West Batman statue is awesome too. Oh and the Regrettable Super-Heroes book is a laugh too. August's theme is another sequel theme. One that goes with July's theme. Villains 2!



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all are five Toxic Zombie Walkers and one Toxic Zombie Runner from Zombicide.


On Friday's post I should have for you all the Christmas version of the Twilight Knight from Kingdom Death with the present that comes with it, a Gun Mage and a Gun Mage Officer from Warmachine. I managed to finish painting last week five DreadBall figure and I undercoated a bunch of Arcadia Quest figures and BattleZone terrain. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday

Watched: Episode 21 of Gurren Lagann
Events: Doctor’s, work and then Wargames Workshop MK for some gaming.
Brought and Received: A boosters of Cardfight Vanguard G "G-BT02 Soaring Ascent of Gale and Blossom" and a pot of paint.
Received: July's Loot Crate.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 22 to 27 (final) of Gurren Lagann.
Events: Work.
Received: My Star Dimensional Gates from Battle System.

Wednesday
Watched: Minions, Ted 2 and episode 32 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Off work and went to the cinema with a co-worker.
Received: Coin purse and the HeroClix Colossus and Kitty Pryde LE duo figure.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 3 of Agent Carter and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the latest movie).
Events: Work. Sadly no Heroclix due to Darren S being on holiday.
Received: New Asthma inhalers.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event.
Events: Work followed by gaming at Simon’s.
Received: My Kingdom Death Thief figure, Exploding Kittens, Cineworld Unlimited card and the Warmachine Cygnar Warcaster Lieutenant Allister Caine.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and part of that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Events: Coffee with Richard, Darren H, Lisa, Simon, Lucy and Ivy followed by work then online gaming at night.
Received: The Cardfight Vanguard card “Commander Laurel”.
eBay: Won the Limited Edition Ten Thunders Katanaka Sniper.

Sunday
Watched: The rest of that week’s episode of Weekenders, that week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 33 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Heartbroken yet a fucking again (different people this time) and then work.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King KickStarter stuff.
DreadBall Xtreme wave three.
My Anime Miniatures KickStarter stuff.
The Limited Edition Ten Thunders Katanaka Sniper.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment