MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Neoscream's Life: 3rd to 9th August 2015

Gold Paladins
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday last week I went down to Wargames Workshop MK to play a game of Arcadia Quest. We played the “Alchemist's District” mission which if memory serves me right Michael won. Sorry for the brief write up. I forgot to write it up until late yesterday night and I still have the HeroClix teams to do.

 

“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. Sadly there was no Adrian or Michael as Adrian was visiting his dad's. Me and Darren S had three games of 500 points using different forces. It would have been four games but I forgot a figure, which was a bit of a good thing due to time. My teams were:

Team One - X-Men
Colossus and Kitty Pryde (101 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 158
Nightcrawler (009 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 80
Angel (005 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 74
Wolverine (001 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 100
Forge (030 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 90
=502 points

Team Two - Thunderbolts
Hawkeye (002 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 85 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 93
Trick Shot (048 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 104 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 112
Crossbones (009 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 79 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 87
Ghost (036 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 65 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 72
Dreadknight (106 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 106 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 114
=478 points

Team Three - Lady Liberators
Wasp (030 Marvel Chaos War) 77 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 80
Tigra (036 Marvel Chaos War) 57 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 60
Spider-Woman (037 Marvel Chaos War) 82 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 85
Scarlet Witch (006 Marvel Chaos War Fast Forces) 75 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 78
Black Widow (001 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 110 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 103
Hellcat (012 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 73 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 76
=482 points

Darren S's teams were:

Team One – Avengers (I am not hundred percent sure if this team is right)
Iron Man (003 Marvel Age of Ultron Event Fast Forces) 150
Thor (005 Marvel Age of Ultron Event Fast Forces) 150
Captain America (006 Marvel Age of Ultron Event Fast Forces) 100
Wasp (002 Marvel Age of Ultron Event Fast Forces) 50
Ant-Man (001 Marvel Age of Ultron Event Fast Forces) 50
=500 points

Team Two - A.I.M.
Graviton (102 Marvel Age of Ultron Event) 225
MODOK (050 Marvel Captain America) 160
A.I.M. Agent (003 Marvel Incredible Hulk) 38
Adaptoid (007 Marvel Captain America) 30
Dreadnought (006 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 50
=503

Team Three - Shadowpact
Blue Devil (046 DC Justice League Trinity War) 135
Zatanna (056 DC Justice League Trinity War) 120
Etrigan the Demon (045 DC Flash) 135
Detective Chimp (024 DC 75th Anniversary) 62
Nightshade (026 DC Arkham Asylum) 50
=502

Darren S won all three games despite all the double ones he was rolling. Far too many.

Next week’s scenario will hopefully be "Men (or Women) without Fear". Marvel Knights, Heroes 4 Hire, Gotham City/Underworld, etc. 500 points with three Actions. No figure over 150 points. No figures with fantastical powers, for example shooting lightning bolts from their eyes, but electrical charges from a gun or power suit is fine.



"Online Gaming"

On Friday night me, Darren H and Simon played some Left 4 Dead 2 online again. They was no Richard this time as he was away at a wedding party getting hammered. We played the next two more story lines. Darren did have a couple of crashes as he tried doing some print screens to show of some mods he had. He thought it was a Windows 10 bug, but I found out it had nothing to do with Windows 10 as I tried it the next day. Anyway it was good fun and I cannot wait until we do it next as I have now download some mods. Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann killing Zombies anyone. Now I have to do a conversation for Zombicide LOL.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all are a Hunter Light Warjack from Warmachine plus a Novas Vira Heavy and Agent Falco from Mars Attacks.

My Novas Vira squad

On Friday's post I should have for you all Agent Matalya, Blaine and Don Manning from Mars Attacks plus Joshua Chamberlain figure I got from Wargames Illustrated at Salute 2013. I managed to finish painting last week two DreadBall figures and seven bits of BattleZone terrain stuff. I also undercoated some more BattleZone terrain as well. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).


 

“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work and then Wargames Workshop MK for some gaming.
Brought and Received: A boosters of Cardfight Vanguard G "G-BT01 Generation Stride" and six packs of mini card sleeves.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Events: Pasted last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post and then work.

Wednesday
Watched: Mission Impossible Rogue Nation.
Events: Work followed by the cinema with a co-worker.

Thursday
Events: Off work. Heroclix in the evening.
Received: My M and K Adventures Anime Miniatures KickStarter stuff.

Friday
Events: Pasted that week’s "Gaming News from Neoscream” post, work and then Lift 4 Dead 2 with Darren H and Simon.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event, that week's episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders and episodes 17 to 19 of Gundam Build Fighters Try (finally back to watching this).
Events: Work. No coffee due to problems at work.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episodes 20 to 25 (final) of Gundam Build Fighters Try and episode 34 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Work.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King KickStarter stuff. (By the look of things I might only thought I ordered stuff from the Pledge Manager as I still waiting and I checked my email and their store and cannot find any order).
DreadBall Xtreme wave three.
Wave one of “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master”.
The Limited Edition Ten Thunders Katanaka Sniper.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment