MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Neoscream's Life: 21st to 27th of March 2016

Welcome everybody to another the Neoscream's Life post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's opening pictures are of the Flower Knight.



"Life"

I did not manage to do any gaming on Monday at Wargames Workshop MK as no one was up for a game of Warmachine, Malifaux or Frostgrave against my. But I did pop into the store for some undercoat which I forget to buy the Sunday before.

Due to problems at work I could not do HeroClix on Thursday like normal and as I needed to have Friday off to do stuff with my mates, I have to sacrifice my Saturday off so I could not go to the Cardfight Vanguard Tournament or pick up a box of the new set G-BT-06 "Transcension of Blade and Blossom". I have not clue on when I can get it as the store is closed on Monday this week so there is no Monday game again.

On Friday I went to Richard's with Darren H and Simon. We played a game of Britannia that took all day like normal with that game. Darren H won the game and I came a close second.



"Loot Crate"

March's Loot Crate for 2016 arrived in the post during the week. This moth's theme was Verses. In the crate this time was:

AVP Aliens vs. Predator Vinyl Figure.
Marvel Daredevil and Punisher Reversible Hat.
Harley Quinn Comic Book.
Batman vs. Superman Dawn of Justice Mighty Wallet.
Quantum Mechanix Mirror, Mirror Star Trek T-Shirt.
The Monthly Magazine.
The Monthly Pin.

This is not a picture of the stuff "I" received, but it is what I got.

It was not that great of a Crate time. The lack of Captain America Civil War stuff with a Harley Quinn comic that seem to not have any reason to be it the crate is a bit of a let down. I am not saying the comic is bad, but it is not really in the theme of the crate. My favourite items were the t-shirt and the hat.

April's theme will be "Quest".



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all is two of my Cygnar Rangers from Warmachine rebased and three soldiers from the XCOM board game.


During the week I managed to finish painting two more Malifaux figures. I also undercoated an Arcadia Quest figure, a Kingdom Death Monster figure, and three Zombicide figures.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all three more Soldiers and five Interceptors from the XCOM board game.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episodes 1 and 2 of season two of Daredevil.
Brought and Received: One pack of card sleeves to sleeve up more of my Kingdom Death Monster cards and a can of black undercoat.
Received: The Lion Knight expansion for Kingdom Death Monster and Folder Sleeves for my Kingdom Death Monster gear cards.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 37 and 38 of GaoGaiGar.
Brought: Three 60mm resin bases.

Wednesday
Watched: Grimsby.
Brought and Received: Batman cup.

Thursday
Received: March's Loot Crate.

Good Friday
Nothing.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders and episode 17 of Cardfight Vanguard G.

Easter Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episodes 3 and 4 of Ren the Girl with the Mark and episodes 3 to 6 of season two of Daredevil.

Still in the post or soon be should
Both the Dung Beetle Knight and the Flower Knight expansions for Kingdom Death Monster.
Three 60mm rasin bases.
Thunderbirds wave two.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment