MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Neoscream's Life: 29th of February to 6th of March

Welcome everybody to another the Neoscream's Life post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's opening pictures are of the King's Hand and the Watcher from Kingdom Death. I decided to do two this week due to the special post last week.



"Life"

On Monday evening I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for some Kingdom Death Monster. Myself, Bob, Michael and Will played in the first game. Due to the numbers I was the Games Master and I aloud the survivor who would have not been able to go on the hunt to come. However I placed the negative that the survivor would suffer a minus one to rolls on the severe injuries table (minimum of 1). Maybe I should have been more harsh on them. They hunted down a level one White Lion and for once no one died. However our only remaining female survivor died during breeding. Beep. We decided to scrap this settlement and start again. Normally you would keep the Milestone event chooses, but we decided against it due to how Survival of the Fittest screwed us over.

Due to time we decided to play the first game of the new settlement. However we also skipped the Starting White Lion Showdown. Jackie, who was watching the first game joined in on this one. We hunted down a level one White Lion and won with only losing one survivor, Jackie's one. Sadly we did not have time to do the full settlement phase how ever we did do the settlement and story events.

After some harsh but kind and honest comments from Sayhd. I have started to try losing weight again. The first step I took was having salad burgers instead of Chicken Tendercrisp for lunch. I rarely have fries with my meal at work, so I cannot cut them out. I started this on Monday. The second step was to start walking to and from work. I started on Tuesday when I walked to work and then after work to the city centre so I could sell my old phone to CEX. I did not walk from the city centre to home as my legs were tired from the walking on that day and I did not want to push it. However I did walk to and from work on Wednesday. As I had a busy day of walking on Friday, I took Thursday as a day of rest for walking. On Sunday I did walk to work.

Sleeping Beauty
After posting the "Foxes and London" special "Neoscream's Life" post (which covers the event of Friday) I realised that I missed a bit of information about the concert. Several years ago be for Louisa (Foxes) hit it big, she was doing some open air live  events around Camden. She looked at the Roundhouse and dreamt that one day she will perform there. It was her dream venue and now she her dream has has finally came true. In fact the next morning she tweeted "Last night was dreamy...thanku xx" with a beautiful picture of her sleeping which you can see on the right. I am over the moon that she has her dream and that I was there to see it.



"HeroClix"

Due to the trip to London there was no HeroClix last week. However this week's game is "The Other Guys". 500 points, no figure over 150 points, Named Theme Teams only, but not the usual suspects.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all Yamaziko and two Oirans from Malifaux.


During the week I managed to finish painting a whooping sixteen XCOM board game figures. I also undercoated a Kingdom Death Monster figure, two bases for Warmachine figures, five Malifaux figures, three Arcadia Quest figures, three Robotech RPG Tactics figures and two Zombicide figures. A have managed to get done a lot more than I expected. I have a feeling that it was more to do with how little work went into the XCOM ships.

In the next weekly post I should have for you all Morgan, Prince Aaron and Monkey King from Arcadia Quest and both versions of Dan from Zombicide.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Received: Warmachine Cygnar tokens.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Brought and Received: A new backpack for the trip to London.
Received: Great Game Hunter Rogue female version from Kingdom Death.
Sold: My old Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Wednesday
Received: Backup Battery.

Thursday
Watched: Some playthroughs of games against the Phoenix from Kingdom Death Monster.

Friday
Read "The Foxes and London" special post for all the details.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 14 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Received: My Mechabrick stuff.

Mother's Day
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and the Beast of War Awards show.
Give: I gave my mum a Jewellery Box for Mother's Day.

Still in the post or soon be should
Last Saga bits.
Slaughterball team.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment