MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 12th to the 18th of December

Chopper
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before I went to a consent by Ralph McTell at Cadogan Hall, but what did last week being. Apart from the opening One Piece picture, the otherpictures of this week and next posts will be WizKids's twelve day of ClixMas.

On Monday I worked from 12PM to 3PM. During the day I noticed two new great trailers which I posted on the film MIB3 (Men in Black 3) and the second one was the trailer of a game that is not out until fall 2012, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.


Tuesday morning I just missed Blaire. I posted the last week's Neoscream's Life post. I workwd from 11AM to 3PM. In the evening I found another good film trailer. It was the trailer for the second G.I. Joe film, Retaliation. Day one of ClixMas we all already know is coming. Just wish they gave more information about it.


Wednesday was a day off work. Again not much happened. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, received a text message from work asking me to come in at 8AM tomorrow instead of 12PM and chat to Richard on the phone about plans for the weekend. Day two of ClixMas, sweet the Pet Avengers. Hope we get the other members of the team.


On Thursday I worked from 8AM to 1:30PM, meaning I had to get up at 6AM to the morning. Like normal I went to HeroClix. For the third week in a row, the key holder to York House (where we play) was late. It is ment to be open by 7PM but they have been turning up at about 7:25PM, so everybody is cold and there is a mad rush for tables from all the games (some of the other games played there are Warhammer Fantasy, Bloodball, Flames of War, Space Hulk, Warmachine and DBMM). Hope this will improve. I managed to get to bed about somewhere between 12:30AM and 1AM. About a nineteen hour day. Day three of ClixMas was a preview of new dice and the art work for a new monster from the second expansion set to Quarriors called Quarmageddon. What does Quarriors have to do with HeroClix? Nothing it is just the twelve days of WizKidsMas does not sound as good as ClixMas.


Now for this week's CosmicBreak news. Moes versions of Alia and Fia have now been added. Their specialty is summoning powerful elemental beasts to support them in battle. Alia can summon Wolfraid and Fia can summon Magfrit. Also that items from the Root Charge Bonus Campaign have been changed with Winter and Bear themed items.

On Friday morning I was woke up at 7AM by my mum who was panicing as it was snowing. The snow was not much and had melted off the roads and walkways by time I left for work. But before leaving I finished off and posted this week's HeroClix post. I worked from 12PM to 2:30PM. After work I popped into Sainsbury's to get some stuff for home. Before going to bed I notice a series of videos on YouTube called "How it should have ended" which I added three to the blog. Day four of ClixMas reviled a new DC set for next year, Justice League Dark and four figures from the set.


On Saturday coffee was ment to be at 10AM, but due to Darren H not being able to come at the last moment and Richard running late, it was pushed back to 11 and move to the Costa by where I work. After a brief coffee and chat about Christmas I worked from 11:30AM to 4:15PM. In the evening I ordered a HDMI splitter and a cable to go with it, but I should have gotten a second cable as well. Never mind. I also post the update posts about the updates to the DreamClix Dial Designs page this week. Day five of ClixMas was The Thing from the Galactic Guardians set.


Sunday was a standard day off work. Before going to role-play, I helped my mum set up the Christmas decorations. I was planning to catch a taxi to Richard's due to the time as I was helping my mum, but I was contacted by Richard as there is a change of plans. we would be meeting at a Costa is the City Center as soon as possible after 11AM. I decided to catch a bus in so after I quickly got ready I checked the bus time table. Sadly I notice I would miss the next bus so I had to wait half an hour for the next one. I got to the bus stop just before 11:10AM. The bus was schedule to be there at 11:15AM, but by 11:30AM the fucking bus had turned up. So I phone to see how long a taxi would be. They said ten minutes so I ordered a taxi to pick me up from home and head back home. Sadly it was half an hour than ten minutes. When I got to Costa I found that Pete had forgotten that he took my character sheet last time and left it at home. So Pete knocked my character out when a flash bang hit so I was out of the combat. Plus as I was not in combat, I only got three experience while Nathan's and Richard's. However the first week of Pete's Cyberpunk game was good and shows how dangerous combat can be. Day sixth of ClixMas was a preview of another new dice and the art work for another new monster from Quarmageddon, the second expansion set to Quarriors.


Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 21st of December: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 23rd of December: "HeroClix".
Christmas Eve: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Christmas Day: "DreamClix Dial Designs" and "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday 27th of December: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment